愛する| 0.6

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

Mikey's hands slumped around your shoulders as you walked ahead of him. You and Mikey got separated from Takemichi and Draken as all of you where inside a mall but soon got mixed up in the crowd.

"C'me on Y/n lets get some dorayaki~!" 

" Yeah okay lead the way"

Mikey nodded his head as he took your hands and walked more faster as you had to pick up your pace as well.

( Why the hell is he so touchy )

You said as you looked at Mikeys hand on yours as you notice a cafe in the distance. The both of you walk inside the cafe and sit at a table near the kitchen. You sit in front of Mikey as his face was  in the menu. On the kids area of the menu.

"You want anything?"

"...Sure"

You said facing your gaze onto the menu below you. Seconds later after you face the menu you felt a heavy gaze on yourself.

( Is he staring at me or something? )

You ignored the feeling as you found something simple to get a water. You really didn't like much off the menu it was mainly plan foods such as pizza or salads and only a small bites of sweets that you didn't like.

" Ill just get a water"

" Only a water?! N/n your so plain!"

" I'm not plan I just don't want anything off this menu"

" Well when i asked you if you wanted anything you could of said no-"

You popped Mikey in the mouth with the paper menu.

" I know I just didn't think of that"

Mikey eyes were slightly wide before he giggled slightly causing you to have a small smile before scoffing.

"Ahh N/n I'm going to share some of my dorayaki with you"

" No thanks but thanks"

" I said I was it wasn't an offer "

....

"Don't play with me, I am not the one"

Mikey had a sly smirk on his face but before the waiter came to fulfill the orders. Seconds later the waiter walked away.

"Aww why can't I play with you?"

You threw the salt shaker at Mikey as he caught the salt shaker with his left hand and stuck his tongue out. Causing you to rolled your eyes and look out the window.

"Mikey how much longer are we gonna be out I have homework to do?"

"Mhmm when we finished the dorayaki!"

You just nodded your head as the waiter came back with a plate stacked with 3 pieces of dorayaki.

"Yay~!"

Mikey took a bite out of the circle shaped treat as you took a nibble out of yours. It was your first time trying it as it wasn't bad if you had the say. The red bean substance in the middle of it.

" Its good ain't it? "

You nodded your head as you took another bite out the it nearly finishing it in a few secounds.

( I think I ate this a little to fast )

You shook your head as you took a sip out of your water as you watched Mikey break the last piece of dorayaki in half. Mikey handed you the other peice of dorayaki but you shook your head no as you said.

"Mikey no , you eat it"

"Nope I see you like it almost as much as I do so eat it"

"... Are you sure?"

" Very"

You sighed as you took it out of Mikeys hands and nibbled onto the piece as you looked up to see Mikey also eating his other half. The both of you made eye content as Mikey winked as you rolled your eyes looking the other way.

☆☆☆

Minutes pasted as Mikey left the bill onto the table as the both of you exited the cafe with Mikeys arms around your shoulder causing you to become closer to him.

( For fucks sake why is he so touchy )

"Mikey can I go home now?"

" Yuh where did you think we where going"

"Yeah okay and how do you know where I live at then huh?"

"Takemichi told me and plus he said you guys where neighbors"

"Oh okay"

( So Takemichi likes to run his damn mouth then )

Not even 20 minutes later you find the both of yourselfs in front of your doorstep.

"Thanks for today Mikey... see you later"

You said as you opened your door and turned around to face Mikey.

"Bye bye Babe!"

"BAB-"

The door slamming in front of you caused to you to be cut off as you harshly opened the door to see Mikey no where to be seen.

"I don't even think Takemichi even told him my damn-"

".........."

"I need a damn nap"