病気| V2. 11

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

After you finished getting dressed, You put on a grey cargo pants along with a plain but tight grey shirt. Mikey ruined your plan of wearing a dress.  Mikey soon appeared and had his arm around your waist. "Mikey why just why"  You said looking at him as you and him where about the same height. "Why not?" He responded looking back at you smirking. You leaned away from him before he could try anything. 

"Where are you taking me?" You had asked looking around your 'House'. "On a second date~" He added the purr in his voice leaning into your neck. "Cool.... you didn't hit third base though"  You said pushing his head away with your hand on his forehead. Mikey pouted a bit causing you to giggled for a spit second. Soon the both of you exited your house walking around.

Soon the both of you ended up at a park but the smile on Mikeys fated for a second. Around the corner was Smiley and his younger brother Anger. The smiley on Smileys face grew even wider showing a toothy grin.  As Angers face soften a tint. "Hey boss didn't know you had a girlfriend.." Smiley said not so jolly.

"Well I do-" "nt..." You said the last part cutting him off smacking his mouth. (Shes...strong..) Mikey thought to himself rubbing his mouth. Earning a chuckle from Smiley. Mikey sent a glare at him causing him to stop.

"I'm going into the store stay here.."