愛する| 0.5

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

You woke up pissed, why?. You where really stuck into this universe and you could do nothing about it. You sighed as you went the the bathroom to wash up. Brushing your teething and and styling your hair. You rubbed your eyes walking down stairs. You grab a fast snack of your liking. Walking to the front door as Takemichi stood there with his hand ready to knock.

"O-oh hey Y/n I was just about to ask if you wanted to walk to school together!"

"Oh sure"

You quickly put your shoes on and grabbing your bag and what you now notice, you've never even looked in the bag. "Oh well " you thought to yourself before walking next to Takemichi heading to school.

Takemichi walked beside you nervously as he did decline his girlfriends offer to walk to school with her. Even though it was the only reason he's here.

"Wait that means since i've beat up that dude yesterday then that means it really happen-"

"Hey Y/n you alright?"

"Uh oh yes I'm fine!"

 ( Time Skip )

You sat in your seat thinking about whats happening right now.

(Since I've beat that guy up he might come back-)

(Holy Shit I only did that because I thought it as like a lucid dream or something-)

( Damn )

Soon there was weird noises coming outside of the classroom. The classroom now grew quiet listening to the sounds coming from outside. The door slowly opened to reveal, the tall male bald with a dragon tattoo and a blonde ponytail know as Draken. He went back out the classroom as Mikey came threw the door.

"Ahh there they are~"

Mikey said as he smiled slightly.

"Ahh come on Y/n and Takemichi!, Come play with us!"

(Nahh.....)

Before you could say anything else Mikey grabbed your wrist and walked out the classroom. Takemichi followed behind the both of you. You stared at the laid out body's of classmates that where beaten up.

" H-hey Um what is that?"

Takemichi said in a slightly worried tone pointing at the body's on the ground.

"Huh? Well this is a school so I schooled them"

Draken said in a flat tone. You turned your head slowly to draken before turning it back shaking your head. 

"Now lay on your stomachs"

The boys laid out on there stomachs.

"C'me on Y/n!"

Mikey said as he moved from your wrist to your hands pulling you to step on the boys back walking on them beside him. You really felt bad for the guy as you soon noticed Mikeys black eyes looking at yours. You looked away and faced strait.

The 4 of you guys made it down stairs near the exit and near the lockers. You soon felt a large arm go around your shoulder. You looked up to see draken looking down on you before saying.

"You behaving your self?"

"yeah I am"

You responded before looking ahead.

"Soo are you free today?"

"Well no-"

"I wasn't taking to you"

Mikey said cutting off Takemichi before facing you.

"Well no I got school today-"

"Well your coming with us anyway!"

"But I just said"

"Nope! your still coming!"

You sigh as you see no point in arguing against Mikey.

"Now lets go~"

( AHHH I DONT THINK I LIKE THIS CHAPTER TO MUCH LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT THOUGH!"