愛する| 10

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

The ride home was quite well, You were quiet but the both of them were talking to you. Asking simple things such as do you go to school? or What is your favorite food?. You just gave them simple comebacks until you reached your home. 

" Imma walk you to your door,"

Baji said already hopping out of the car. Rolling your eyes and climbing out of the car waving Chifuyu goodbye. The smile and blush were all over his face. He knew Mikey liked you but he didn't care, And he saw you didn't like Mikey. So that left you wide open for him. 

Gripping tightly on the wheel staring at you walk to your door with Baji, His teeth gritted at him but he soon quickly calmed down. 

" Why the hell am I getting like this over this girl...Shes cute but..no need to go crazy"

Laying back in his seat closing his eyes with his arms close resting.

~ ~ ~

Walking to your door with Baji behind you 

" Um thanks baji and tell Chifuyu I also said thanks"

" No prob's sweet cheeks"

You almost giggled at it but let out a lazy smile at him before unlocking your door. The moment you turned the key you felt a harsh slap on your ass. A yelp escaped your mouth before looking back , As baji hand was up and he was in fact staring at your ass. 

" Woah... It jiggled.."

You where about to slap him but he quickly ran off to the car laughing, Soon as he slammed the car door the car drove off at high speed. 

" Idiots..."

Groaning to yourself walking inside of your house.

_______________

 ( 1 DAY LATER )

It wasn't even 12 in the after noon and someone was banging on your door, Sitting your head up from your pillows checking your phone reading, 48 Missed call's from " Mikey". 

"How did he get my number?, IS THAR DRAKE- I'm killing someone today"

Groaning to yourself as you ignored the knocking at went to freshen yourself up. As you got finished in the shower noticing the knocking stopped. ( At least that stopped ) Thinking to yourself walking to your bedroom. Seeing Mikey sitting on your bed looking around. You screamed holding a tighter grip on your towel on your body.

" Damn your curvy..." 

He said looking up and down then back at your face.

" HOW- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!"

" You didn't answer my call's and didn't answer the door, Now take that towel off"

Mikey sat uncrossing his legs and kept starting at you.

" Get the fuck out, I'm not dropping it down for you"

"Why~"

" GET OUT MY ROOM!!"

You shouted as he didn't listen, ( Should I just fight him?... No I have nothing but a towel, second he could whoop my ass in both ways if hes into that ). Groaning again you reached out to the closet picking to wear a dress today. Once you turned your back a new body was pressed onto yours. Arms wrapped around your waist and you where pressed onto him. His chin leaning down to your shoulder. 

{Sorry if you don't like dresses  just find something else to wear if then }

" C'me you know you love me~" 

His voice rang in your ears rubbing your hips with his fingers. 

" No I do not "

You said calmly pushing him off you grabbing the nearest outfit and walked into the bathroom locking the door.

" SO NO HEAD??"

" GET THE HELL OUT"