病気| 15

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

You where walking home alone in the heat as Takemichi had to leave because of a "phone" call. You sat on the couch laying on your stomach scrolling on your phone. It was around the evening and it was screaming hot outside. 

The A.C fan can be heard in the background. Your legs where swinging up slightly as your shorts would slowly start to rise. You felt eyes watching you. Sitting up on your knees and looking around, The windows where slightly open but everything was clear.

 There wasn't a sign of anyone. Right when you gotten up the piercing green eyes have went away. Your brows furrowed for a bit before you started closing all the windows and curtains.

Soon as you sat down you can hear multiple police siren's racing down the street.

"Jeez I can't even rest..."  

You mumbled to yourself putting your phone into your pocket and going into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water. Staring at the water it seemed a bit off. The bottle cap looked a little lose in your eyes.

"Its just the heat..."

You said out-loud opening and drinking the water bottle. For some odd reason you felt a bit weaker later. Your arms grew more tired after holding a gallon of milk. It was weird and confusing to you. 

"I need to work ou-"

You where cut off by the sound of your door being knocked on.

"My god what now"

Saying out-loud irritated using a wet paper towel to whip the heated up sweat on your face and walked to the door opening it. To your surprise there wasn't anyone there. Looking down at your door step it was a sticky note along with black rose attached.

Raising a brow you read the note.

" Its Been Awhile Wifey " 

You sat there frozen as your eyes grew wide, It was Mikey. Mikey was the only person you knew who called you wifey

You didn't know why but it creepy, Normally he would just bust into the door hugging you but it was different.

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍'𝐒| YANDERE TOKYO REVENGER'S X READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें