(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION

Hello new readers and og readers!
For those who are new, sorry to disappoint but this book will no longer be updating. I have decided what's best for this story to continue, is to restart again. It's been a long time since I have updated. STYLE is a story that I throughly enjoyed writing but as an evolving writer. I know that this book can be CRINGE. Believe me, I was a sixteen year old writing this back in 2015-2016. Anyway I want to update this book and re-do this in a more modern way, making all the teenage characters into adults, changing Teddy's name and even the main title. It's time to for this book to really mature and get a real shot at being told properly. Now after becoming an adult and taking time to think of this story's future. I'm more confident in the directon of how this story will be told. Don't get me wrong, it will be filled of SMUT AND DRAMA. Who doesn't love that? Now my main objective is to have a plot with intention, have actual interesting and evolving characters. Not going to lie, but I grew tired of Teddy myself lol. It's time for her to grow up too. No longer wanting that feeling of having stagnant and repetitive characters. Besides there is so much more to Sebastian's past that I haven't been able to envelop. So I feel now is time for a great change.

    I  really have appreciated all the comments and support /criticism you readers have given me. It motivates me to bring out the fantasy that this story can deliver. It really still shocks me that I randomly uploaded this book and how far it's gone. For now I think I will end up unpublishing this book in December of 2021 or sooner. For the new verion of this story, I will post my last author's note about it here. If you guys are willing to follow me onto the new rewritten version STYLE, it would mean the whole world to me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any questions, feed back or anything. Don't hesitate to comment!

This isn't a good bye, more like a see ya later!

-Kat

{ LA FLIRTY GEMINI } 2021