6

The Acquaintance from the Sanctuary
**

   With hearing my mom coming home, I made my way to the dining table, listening that she was opening the refrigerator

"Teddy? Honey what did you make for lunch?" She asked, my mother wasn't a great cook and always relied on me.

I took a seat by the island counter. "I made a sandwich and bought chips by the corner store." I say and she huffes out looking exhausted.

"Pizza?" she askes

"Pizza." I grin and I grab my phone.

"So how was school? I got call about these nurses from the Grey hospital coming over for charity. Ain't that neat." she chirps and all I can do is smile sheepishly.

"Yeah they did an announcement during home room. And my day was somewhat creepy and confusing." I admit.

"Why?" she asks

"Well Darren Roberts kept looking at me during lunch." I confess and my moms eyes grew wide. She knew about my crush and ever since she dreamt of setting us up.

"Oh my god? What if he just realized that all his time he was meant to be with you? Hes a Leo and you're a gemini. You guys can be HIGHSCHOOL SWEET HEARTS!" She exclaimes and I give her a shocking look. Her thoughts were always romantic—I have to remind myself to hide those Nicholas Sparks novels for now on.

"I doubt that, Bri already had a thing with her and it all began because he was staring at her one day." I say and she pouts.

"Well hes lost, so I'm going to order my pie and look for that movie. We're gonna watch the notebook and cry it all out." My mom gushes and I follow her to the living room.

"What exactly happened to you?" I asked

"My life seems so boring and I just Ryan Gosling to marry me." she huffed out and I sit next to her on the couch.

"Look you're dating this guy and right now lets eat and watch this corny movie. And maybe things seem boring but they'll get better." I say to her as I hug her.

After half an hour I grew bored with eating pizza and my mom crying over the note book. So I decided to matter in my own hands. I wanted to talk to Sebastian. I grew annoyed not  knowing what was between us.

From: Teddy🍒
Well aren't you a busy man?

I sent the message and I wanted to throw my phone. My emotions went pacing and going back to the kiss. I was nearly ready to turn off my phone yet it vibrates and I grow nervous— I didn't know the guy and we weren't exclusive. I was frustrated with myself at this point.

From: Sebastian🌹
Well aren't you sassy? Anything happened?
Did you miss me?

I rolled my eyes, I bet he had his famous smirk.