21

Quick note: 100k reads, IM YELLING! thank you guys sm!! without you i'd truly be nada
(btw dont forget to vote!)
p.s. there is SMUT

 there is SMUT

The Falls pt 2

***

        "I don't feel like dancing anymore." I tell to Darren and take a seat on the couch. And in moments Darren was immediately was swarmed with other girls. But the reason I sat down was because it was this feeling of knowing that someone could be here watching my exact move, it freaked me out. I had to remind myself to calm down, since I had to keep my guard up.

     Getting grossed out from like four couples on the couches, swapping spit with each other. Standing up I get up and make my way to outside and try and hangout with Melissa and Jasper. Trying to walk through everyone, the alcohol in my system slowly consumed me. I eventually make through everyone and find Mel and Jasper passionately making out. With my buzzed state of mind, I remember the last time I made out with Sebastian — and that tugged at my heart.

"Teddy! Have you seen Lucas? I just invited him and he said he was here." Bri was frantically looking all over.

"I haven't seen him, he can might be by the drive way."

"I'm going to do that, see ya!" She says to me. Bri and Mel had their guys and I was alone. Being outside and alone. I make the smart decision to walk alone into the woods and find the Falls. The worst thing I can run into would be people having sex or worst a — serial killer.

Reflecting back to Sebastian, I wanted to see him and be with him. It was like with being with him I didn't have to deal with everyone else in my life. But what made me realize, Sebastian is practically a stranger. A man with who must have a past and here I was drooling over him. And with Ophelia, whoever she was, and maybe I was crazy. But something told me that they'd be around each other.

Finally making my way I was able to find the waterfall. Taking off my shoes I sit beside the bank and dip my feet, I didn't mind the cold. Lost in my thoughts, my phone buzzes.

From: Unknown
To: Teddy
Now why would you think being all alone in the woods be smart?

    My eyes immediately widen and my heart drops. I instantly pick up my shoes and I hear footsteps. I then run. I was running fast my feet were numb from the rocks. My heart pounding in my chest and my face blushing since I never bothered to run in P.E.

I turn around and take a look.

Someone I couldn't even put a face to, and I fall. Hitting my head onto a rock, I couldn't feel my face.

Everything then went black.

***

"Promise me that you won't try anything stupid with Darren. —Lucas I mean it." Brianna looked at Lucas as his eyes wandered around everywhere.