13

The Side Effects
**

      The moment I step my foot in my house, my mother gasped in relief

      The moment I step my foot in my house, my mother gasped in relief. "My god you're home. Theresa I was worried sick, I can't even be mad at you." My mom sighs and I hug her.

"I'm sorry mom, things got out of hand." I lied because the truth was that I drank, puked my soul out and slept in Sebastian's place.

"No more going out, for the rest of week! And you better call me after school so I know where you are." My mom then gets a phone call and I'm left alone in my lonsome house.

My phone was full of messages, yet I didn't want to bother to give any explanations.

Why would I want to face reality when all I want is some adventure? Every time I see myself near Sebastian, this fire builds itself in me. With his seductive ways and aura. I become mush, yet something warns me things might get too heated that I will get burned. And with school and friends I see myself slowly drowning in this abyss of discontent. Like I am actually living a double life.

Hiding away from the world with Sebastian, yet having flirtatious glances from Darren and cocky remarks from Lucas.

I open my phone ignoring all the notifications from instagram, snapchat, and imessage. I scroll through my contacts and find Sebastian. I dial and listen as the phone rings.

"Looks like you couldn't resist being so far away from me." He says in cunningly cocky way. I smile from the other line.

"You are tempting." I admit

"What brings your call dollface?" He says

"I'm under house arrest and I don't want to deal with my friends at all. Once again being honest I was a wreck last night." I furrowed my eyebrows in embarrassment.

"Not entirely, besides you puking in my shoes, you're obnoxiously adorable when you're drunk." We both laugh.

"God I'm cringing, anyways I just wanted to say hope you have a boring day at your practice. While I'm home alone suffering from missing you." I blush