7

Mercurial Lovers
**

It was now friday and my mind had been swirling, after I came from school

It was now friday and my mind had been swirling, after I came from school. My mom once again cried and I tried to call Sebastian. Yet things or should I say my mother would tend to get in the way. And my friends where planning to take me to a stupid party and my mom was a tottal mess with crying two days in a row— reasons why I hate Rafeal.

Looking at my bed head, the only way out of it was a hot shower with my moms great shampoo that I will go steal from her bathroom.

With hearing my phone buzz I groaned, It was only 6:50 am and my friends couldn't be possibly be here.

I pick up the phone to make an excuse, yet then I thought of a great idea, to skip school and have the whole day with Sebastian and then go to the stupid party for an hour. I thought it was genius.

I pick up my phone to see an Unknown number. Yet I ignore it and call Sebastian hoping he's awake. The phone rings and I'm growing with nerves my mom is yelling her goodbyes.

"Good Morning Angel." I hear his sleepy voice. I was screaming awwww in my mind, the poor man must have been working all week.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you something about that date. Uh I'm planning to ditch school and hang out in my house and I can make you home made pancakes and we can make out." I ramble and I hear his chuckle.

"Well I will be on my way, send me your address would you mind if I came with my pajamas?" he coyly asked

"What are you pajamas sir? Do you sleep with a night gown?" I chuckle

"Actually, I like to sleep naked." he flirtatiously said, I blush up like I'm flustered.

"Oh my, —well get your butt here. I'm going to be in my pajamas too." I laugh

"See you soon dear."

"Bye." I say and I run to the shower so I can be a daisy fresh girl. I was one huge mess.

With hearing the door bell ring, I was lucky enough to make pancakes  and I was starving. Yet now my nerves were piling up, I've never had any romantic interaction and now Sebastian Grey was at my door step.

I open the door and there he stood with a smirk. It felt like I didn't know him, since the guy was so hot. He had a bed head and he was wearing a black tshirt and plaid pants, and then I look at myself. I was wearing a huge shirt and I had forgot to put on a bra.

"Oh my gosh!" I blurt out and run up stairs and he gives me a questioning look. "I forgot my bra! But come on in and get yourself comfortable!" I yell and he laughs.

"Teddy you do know that I like boobs right?" He says and my eyes grow wide trying to look my stupid bra, and I hear him sit on one of the couches.