3

The Disappearance & Dicks with Lunch
**

Sleeping through my boring sunday mornings felt like a dream come true, after sleeping with the thought of him

Sleeping through my boring sunday mornings felt like a dream come true, after sleeping with the thought of him. Dreaming that he was between my legs, my hair was in place the right place, music was playing like a movie, and that he was brushing my hair behind my ear, then saying something so smart, and our lips just inches away. You know like a porn movie minus all the romantizied small things and the sex. Thing is that was the total opposite from our encounter, I yelled at him, he hitted on me and then caused a scene in the lobby. But good things happen to the inexperienced. I found him online and he called me beautiful and here I was rambaling I wanted to text him.  So my ass logged back in the website getting more messages and I cringe from all these ugly guys.

"Grey." I breathe out. I decided to lurk on his profile. The guy was legit he had some pictures of him, girls writing on his message board wanting him to text back, the guy was wanted and he had a link, to the "GREY EMPIRE" I didn't bother but it seemed like this guy was famous. Why would he be on this site like this, the guy was eye catching, had attention, allure and he was like a freaking cheese burger that I would love to eat up. —Okay that was out of hand but this was just a place for lonely idiotic people who wanted a quick fuck and false hopes for actually money. With me being a total creep I saved his profile pic.

From: Radteddy
I'm guessing you might be asleep, but hey.
I accidentally woke up thinking I had school. Kill me.

I was such a liar, and I just had stolen his picture.

From: Grey
Well atleast you're not stuck in a meeting, like me angel.

Well I'm blushing,—god I didn't even know the guy's name, and this affect was happening.

From: Radteddy
Am I a bother to you, Dr.Grey?

From: Grey
Actually not at all, more like a pleasure to me. And the meeting has just finished.

From: Radteddy
So Doctor, why are you on this site full of cringe worthy people, having so many girls fawning over you? Yet you're here talking to me.

From: Grey
How about you give me your number and I'll tell you there.

From: Radteddy
I don't even know your name.

From: Grey
Sebastian, Sebastian Grey.

With exchanging numbers the rest of my sunday was spent, blushing and grinning stupidly to my phone. My mother tried coutless times asking me who I was talking to, and the only thing I could do was roll my eyes and lock myself in my room. Honestly who even knew what the hell I was getting myself into.