10

The Intimate Bath
**

Waking up in sudden realization, I didn't feel like I was home

Waking up in sudden realization, I didn't feel like I was home. Yet in the bed of god hand crafted himself. I was in a big t shirt, that wasn't even mine. —God, what the hell? My head throbbed so much, I felt like I was going to puke. I turn to see on the night stand see a little pastery that says 'Eat me' and a pill that has a note next to it saying 'Drink me', it then all hit me when I saw the pill.

The pill was medicine, medicine is created by doctors and Docter meant Sebastian, Sebastian meant Anger. I remembered the whole night and how I dozed off into a blur, in the back seat of a luxurious car. And with no heads up I was assuming thag I was at his place! With the best view of the city and with it raining it was still the best. I roll my eyes and notice my mouth tasted painfully awful. I decided to get up and find a bathroom in this fuckers place.

It was a loft in downtown and it was huge. God when I saw Sebastian I'd Kill him. Not literally yet yell my exhausting thoughts to him. I eventually find a bathroom with marble floors white decore. But not even a sign of Sebastian. He reminds me of the moon, part of him is always hidden. And I feel like the sun nothing is hidden.

I then find a note in the restroom, with a toothbrush.

'Good Morning Sunshine,

I left for a jog, there is food in the kitchen.
Eat. And then when I arrive, you can yell at me and I'll let you see what you're truly in for.

-Yours Truly

Sebastian x'

I roll my eyes thinking some food and yelling can fix the situation. It really didn't, yet I found myself pondering what I was I really in for.

It was only a kiss or multiple, yet we didn't own each other yet our possessive tendencies. But I deeply had to give him credit, he was risking his career and freedom to be with me, even if weren't friends not committed lovers. I really couldn't call it a dalliance either, but my desires came from him. Ever since I kissed Sebastian my life began this spiral and I didn't know where it could go to.

I made my way to the kitchen, and I found pancakes and plenty fruits. I grinned, I felt like some heiress on top of the world. I sat on kitchen stool and ate my quiet breakfast and looked out into the rainy city. I had always dreamed to look out into the city and feel like I owned the world. Yet something didn't feel right. Although this man could be the death of me with suprises and being possessive. I was the exact same, and with whatever what was happening. Part of me told me things weren't going to be the same ever.