14

21 Questions
**

During the last couple of days, Ive been dreading about my project with Darren

During the last couple of days, Ive been dreading about my project with Darren. With his flirtatious aura and charming mysterious attitude. Today I had class with him and friday seemed to be creeping up. Yet Sebastian didn't even bother to say 'Hey sorry, I've been busy.' And I felt so overwhelmed ever since that number texted me. It drove chills down my spine.

"From: Unknown
You walk alone? Thats not safe."

And even though that was scary, I felt so alone. My friends caught up in there lives and my non existent relationship with Sebastian. Truth was it wasn't even real though. We had passionately kissed, yet nothing. And I wanted more.

Reality check, he was a man. An adult and I was some teenager. He had woman fawning over him and my whole school life I was the quiet girl who just didn't get the guy. So I think I needed to DTR. Define the relationship, to see if this was some possibility. The man was
basically a celebrity, and I needed to see why and did his 'attraction' for me was even realistic.

But thing is I was scared as fuck.

As I enter the classroom, I already wanted to get out. "God I can't wait to go to the falls." some girl said as I overheard. "Stupid its gonna rain. Who the hell is going to want to be in the woods with mud, rain and the dancing in the cold." They continued to go back and forth with this project.

I looked at my phone and it was dry as hell, I then found  myself scrolling through gifs on tumblr and surprisingly the class hadn't yet begun. I didn't even have a fricking clue what to do with this project. With seeing everyone arrive to class, my oh so partner wasn't here.
Darren was the type of guy who liked an entrance. Maybe he'd stroll in with a black eye, or with a girl who clearly isn't his girlfriend.

But there he stood, camly and nonchalant. As if  our teacher should be grateful he even showed up.  Sometimes I even wonder why I was so fucking cliche. Liking the most popular guy in school. Before I had my "major" accident infront of him my heart was set to move on or get closer. Yet a new hurricane enters my life— Sebastian.

Darren takes his seat next to me and I feel nothing yet boredom. Even with his handsome face and expensive Cologne, there was no true feeling of a crush. But he looked like as if he walk out of a sex session. With his hair messy and skin flushed.

"Well I'm giving you this period to go around campus and do your project. Grab your hall passes and I'll be sending reminds on our group chat." The teacher says and he then lifts up his ipad.

God this had to be some joke, right. Me walking around campus with this boy. Hell no! Maybe he'll go with his popular friends, talk how popular they're and how they just want to be forever young.