5

The Pathetic Creep & Soccer Tryouts
**

         I had found myself in lunch wondering about all the events in my life

         I had found myself in lunch wondering about all the events in my life. Part of me asked why I let my mom make me a lame salami sandwich. I made a face by the smell of it, and my friends were running late since Mel and Bri had a fashion meeting and Manny I guess was making out with a girl. I was a loner in the essence that if I didn't hang out with these people I'd be the most miserable person of all. Currently in my situation I was sitting in lonely lunch table and my eyes had wonder to popular table.

And these eyes kept looking at me with a smirk. Oh those eyes I dreamt about ever since I was eighth grade yet now I just felt remotely uncomfortable. —Darren Roberts with his girlfriend on his lap was looking at me. I looked away trying not to make things noticable. He carried that smirk with pride looking at me. He was list of people he slept with and at this point I just didn't want nothing with that list. He to me was the "Pathetic Crush" I used to have yet the feeling had crepy away and I was into someone new.

Sebastian, I grew this feeling ever since we kissed, feeling our chest together and his tongue exploring me. I was fascinated and hypnotized. Yet going to back to the subject I finally saw Mel and Bri walking their way to the lunch table.

"Is it me or is Darren Roberts is looking at me?" I asked them.

"He's definitely looking over here, he looks bored.." Mel said going into her phone texting Jasper.

"He's thinks hes the shit since hes hot and that his parents are loaded." Bri scoffed.

Before I could tell anyone about the feeling I had for Darren since middle school, Bri had a thing for going and flirting with my crushes and in other words they had both made out in the restroom during the home coming dance since he was drunk and they had been texting for a while. Yet the guy grew bored and didn't want a virgin. She had hatred for him.

"Well he makes my stomach turn with his sly smirk. I just want to go ahead and slap it off." I roll my eyes and I make eye contact with him. If you can't ignore them, then join them.

He was the definition of Lechery. With his overwhelming lust. Darren would sleep with ayone who just tells him that they want him. For hell during my freshman year I was always looking for a reason to walk up to him and end up to fuck. Yet the courage and the passion died little by little.

**

Looking at the girl he was some what wondering why her. He had the queen bee on his lap yet his dark thoughts wanted something else. The girl that nobody looked twice, the girl nobody was going to notice. But Darren had plans of his own.