9

Gone like the wind
**

"Looks like you're a doll in distress

"Looks like you're a doll in distress." a males voice slurs and I turn to find a unfamiliar guy. He seemed like he was in college. He seemed like that hot guy you'd have in a class yet didn't even bother to try to get at him since he only wanted sex.

"I kinda am." I hiccup since the booze's affect was getting at me all at once.

"Lets dance it out, inside." He grabs my wrist and I blush. I felt like a school girl and I needed to forget myself for awhile.

Bodies dancing and people yelling lyrics to the songs. I laughed at everyone, the guy and I begin to dance with his hands on my hips and my hands feeling myself. The song I could recognize, felt so catchy and uplifting.

Yet I felt like a like a mess, and smiling and pretending just seemed better.

"My god I feel like most luckiest guy, in the room." He hollards to me by my ear. I roll my eyes with his corniness. I turn to him giving him a look. "Everyone is looking at you, and you don't even notice. I'm lucky enough you left Darren alone." His hand gets lower nearing to my bum. I grow disgusted, and feel a wave of nausea come over me.

"Oh god excuse me, I need to pee." I say and he lets go of me I slowly grow scared since his face looks distorted and like a blur. Instantly girls swarmed him.

Walking up the stairs my head pounded, and my need some help, yet everyone looked at me like I was some abstract art.

Like I was falling apart.

"My god look at yourself, actually looking like twenty one year old, maybe I'll let you go into the Sanctuary." I hear a familiar voice. I turn to see Lucas.

I feel like whenever I need to run away, I alway just find him there

"Oh god I need to fucking pee." I blurt out and he chuckles. He then hold my hand and helps me gain reassurance.