𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

(𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦) 

The grass flowed with the wind, rocking side to side as the warm, bright sun beamed onto a big sleeping creature. A small, black bug landed onto it's nose causing it to flinch and loudly sneeze, it's eyes shot open and grumbled slight profanities under it's breath. Scanning it's surroundings, the creature's face scrunched up out of frustration and tiredly stood. 

It's teal fur and bubblegum pink mane was disheveled due to it's nap. 

SNAP 

SNAP 

The gigantic, lion-like animal paused in it's place. It's ears twitched, looking behind it's shoulders to look for the source of the alarming sound, a sigh passed its lips as it took in the sight of a pure white mammal with huge, pure white wings. "Hm, as alert as ever, I see?"

(Something like this)

"haha, His Majesty! Didn't expect you to suddenly sneak up on me," a low but young, male voice, emitted from the huge teal and pink animal

"haha, His Majesty! Didn't expect you to suddenly sneak up on me," a low but young, male voice, emitted from the huge teal and pink animal. "Well, I do know how to conceal my presence," An older, elderly chuckle came from the winged animal, "Ahem, anyways, the reason I have come to you is to ask you of a very important favor. I hope I did not disturb your nap, Y/N."

He shook his head, the messy mane bounced as he smiled, showing off his immense, sharp feline teeth. "No, it's quite alright, Shamus. Now, what's this favor?" Y/N tilted his head in curiousness, Shamus nodded, "I would like you to join me on our next major travel to the World of Twelve?" 

.
.
.
.

.

"W h a t?"  This took Y/N by surprise. In all of his years, he was demanded to stay in his home world and keep guard of any evil or injustice but all of a sudden he's being asked to leave. He pondered the question and finally came to a conclusion. Y/N huffed, "why not? It would be nice to see some new scenery for once," taking a small glance at the clear, blue ocean that he loves so much. "Oh? Really, well this is delightful! I'm so glad I'll have a good friend of mine on-board! Alright, we'll be leaving tomorrow night, be ready by then! Meet me at Crimson dock." With that, Shamus walked away.