𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

【Y/N'S POV】

"Y/N wake up! If you don't then you'll starve in your sleep! Come on!"

This familiar voice woke me, i could feel them shaking me extremely hard. "Okay okay, one more decade!" I yelled and rolled over back on my side, snuggling into my covers. "Y/n! I made sandwiches! And bread! There's more Api's In the fridge if you wake up you get to have them."

....hm breaddddd? Yeeeah, bread sounds nice, besides I'm starving. I thought. I sat up and stared at the figure in front of me, Olive, The iop. Surprisingly, she looked really exhausted but more annoyed than anything! "You okay?" Jumping back, I studied her features a bit, under eyes were baggy and slightly purple and she wore a frown upon her face.

Olive sighed and got up quickly, slowly walking towards the door, "meet me in the kitchen when you're ready." She muttered and closed the door behind her. Olive has been my friend for years and after she moved out to live on her own away from her brother....who is still unknown to me, she has always been energetic and adventurous, I moved in with her just for a while til it became permanent, I don't know what happened but she hasn't really been herself for the past 2 weeks. That worries me a lot.

I got up and stretched, walking over to my wardrobe and opened it, revealing clothes I only wore at home, outside I usually wore some bright colored clothes. (Science: it's worse if you wear black or  dark colors on a hot day because dark colors absorb heat! Bright colors or just white don't absorb heat and it lets cool air to come in, doesn't mean that you won't sweat out there though!)

I  got dressed and looked in the mirror, my eyes were quickly attracted to the (f/c) horns sticking out of my messy (h/l) (h/c) hair, I sighed in disappointment, I didn't really like my horns but I needed to live with them. 

I went to the kitchen, and I literally had stars in my eyes when I saw the bread sitting on a plate, "Yeeeeeeesss" I walked over and sat at the table grabbing one piece of bread and slowly eating it, "this is better than the last ones you made!" I laughed, Olive sighed, "you say that every time I make bread, be real, Y/N, you know that they all taste the same..." 

Shaking my head, I disagreed with her, "you're getting better though!" 

【<<Time skip>>】

"So where are we going again?" I asked as a bead of sweat slowly fell down my face, "you see this?!" Olive looked up at me and looked at my face, staring straight at the sweat on my forehead, "Hmmm yeah maybe we....shouldn't take a break, besides we've only been walking for 5 hours, not that long if you ask me. I swear, you are getting weaker, need more training? (H/C) Head?" She spoke and flicked me in my face.

I truly don't sweat much but like I said, if she can walk 5 hours than what kind of genes did she get from her parents? "Ugh!" I groaned and followed, "where are we going, never answered..."

"Bonta!" She yelled and jumped, for the first time in weeks, her eyes looked like they had stars in them, "Really?! What? To see the goball game?" I asked. Olive is a goball fan-freak! She goes to every game she could and when she had the chance. Of course! Where does she get the kama's from?? Oh right! Me.....

I'm not rich but I'm always prepared! So I bring every single Kama I have just in case...which really isn't that smart of me, but hey what can I say! I'm smarter when it comes to fighting...I'm not saying that I'm good at fighting, just more smarter...

After what seemed like a whole fortnight(Fortnight; Fourteen nights/two weeks), we both finally made it. "OMG! It looks amazing!!!" She almost screamed. I didn't know much about goball but Olive heard- claimed she heard the 'so called- Traitor' old leader of Real Gobbly came back but she just wanted to see them flunk and fail and see Lamechester win....meh, you never know if it's true-

"Okay! So....when's the game!?" She yelled, she ran around looking for a poster that had the game info on it. ".....uhm...how about we not freak out about a game that's tomorrow and hang out for now..." I sighed, the red-head turned to me and smiled, "Aww you know it's tomorrow? I guess you were truly listening!" She cooed, "No, I wasn't, all I heard was the game was tomorrow.." pushing her face away and out of my private space, I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from a large crowd. I ended up bumping into a group of....well, a cra, a Sadida, an enutrof, an iop, and an eliatrope...Huh..odd, "O-Oh, Sorry!" I politely apologized, and pulled Olive along, only to notice I wasn't pulled on anything..."O-olive?" I muttered and looked behind me, "OMG YEAH IT IS TOMORROW!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

"Olive be quiet, you are being overly dramatic." I sighed, "but yeah I'm truly sorry for bumping into you, guys!" I apologized once more. "Lets go, Olive!" I yelled and pulled her along again, walking away from the odd group. 

"Hmm, that iop in that weird group looked familiar, didn't he, Y/N?" Olive started, "Especially, THAT ENUTROF!? He looks....like Ruel! The so called 'traitor' of Real gobbly, but...you know what's funny?" She continued but waited until I responded, "Hm?"

"They should be called....Fake Gobbly!" She laughed, "stop, that team is literally a group of old men...chill!" I scolded her, she laughed again. "I just can't wait until we see the game..." she finished and we kept walking around Bonta.

_____________________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Yaaas, first chapter complete! Second one will be finished tomorrow or most likely the day after! 

Bye! :D ♥❢ (✿◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚ 🎀 🐰 ⋆ 🐬

[ᴇᴅɪᴛ] ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ