𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽[part 1] (Go on your own part 2)

(Your░P♢V)

(Previous chapter)

(Go on your own path- part 1)- "Amalia and Yugo are up there....I decided to come down here and talk with you. You've seem to be spacing out lately, what's wrong?" She asked changing the mood. Come on, go find the rest! Don't sit here and talk! "Nothing's wrong...why don't we find them ourselves!? Amalia and Yugo are playing around, you never know what could be happening to the others."

Olive tilted her head and frowned, "no! We are a group. Even if Amalia is really a pain in the arse, we need to find them together." I scoffed, "well fine. If you want to waste time....then waste time."

Olive shook her head and went back up the hatch. I watched her leave. Hm, might as well go and find them now- 

_______________________

(Now-)

(Go on your own path- part 2)

I scoffed. 

Trust me. We'll find them. 

"Ok-" as soon as I was going to take a step forward. A scream could be heard. "AMALIA!" It sounded like it was Yugo but I wasn't sure, my body tensed when another scream was heard as it came from the hallway I was facing. It definitely was Amalia. As soon as I was about to run that direction, I felt something grab my leg and trip me. Due to the fall, my jaw was the first thing to hit the floor boards, "AH! GOD- NO!" I tried to pull away but what ever was gripping my legs held them tight. My vision started to get blurry and my screaming became more faint, "OLIVE! YUGO!"

Everything all of a sudden was black. I'm UNCONSCIOUS!?

No no no. God- no! Oh Haetae! Xiezhi! Help me.

You're so weak. Ha! 

What do you mean, "I'm weak!" I couldn't do anything if I tried. I don't have my sword or anything on me! And you know I can't use it!

Hm....you're right, you're right. Sorry. But- crap, I gotta go. Don't die now!

YOU MOTHER-

"NO PLEASE!" 

I finally opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I tried to move but something was holding me back. I looked at my wrists and ankles, "AH! WHAT THE-" I panicked, I was tied up by spiderwebs!? "Y/N!?" A high pitched, scared voice could be heard beside me. "AMALIA!?" I jumped as she looked at me, horrified, "you got captured too!?- wait- Where were you!?" She screamed as she tried to kick me, "Woah! Calm down." 

"What do YOU mean, Calm down! You went missing before I got captured! Where were you!?" She kept scolding me- "I was going to look for the rest. Apparently, you guys were wasting time. You never know, if more time was wasted they could've been dead!" I yelled back, she looked astonished at first but then she furrowed her eyebrows, "Well your ignorance got yourself captured!" She turned her head the other way, as to say that she didn't want to hear me explain. "Though it is very- Ugh!- nice of you to think about the rest-" she grunted as she- again- tried to get out of the webs. "Amalia stop it! You aren't getting out of it!"

"No!" She immediately yelled back.

"Amalia what's going on!?"

"Yugo! Get me out of this!!" Amalia screamed, she tried to struggle against the 'like glue' substance but yet to no avail she couldn't get out. "It's like glue!!" Yugo quickly ran to her side and tried to tear the substance apart to let Amalia loose, "it's a spiderweb, you won't be able to remove it, Yugo!" I explained as I stayed calm, Olive glared at me, "Spiderweb!? You can't be- NO!" A faint laugh could be heard, "This isn't a laughing matter Yugo!" Amalia said stubbornly as Olive tried to help get me out. "That wasn't me."

The laugh was heard again this time even louder, it wasn't coming from Yugo, Amalia, or Olive. Who is it? Yugo seemed to already have found the mysterious thing as he stared in shock. I followed his gaze, I saw- "What is that monstrosity!?" Amalia said insulting the creature, as the creature seemed offended and spiderwebbed her mouth shut, "Oh my Haetae-" just as those words left my mouth, the rest of my sentence was muffled by- a spiderweb. "Mhmm-" I struggled to say, Amalia just freaked out and wiggled around.

Anyways, the creature's choice to shut Amalia's mouth pissed Yugo off as he started to look as if he wanted to murder this thing. (He probably does-) "Who are you and what do you want?" Yugo asked as he walked up to this thing. Amalia started to struggle more and made more noise than what she was making before she got shut up. I started to get a weird feeling from the creature. I shook it off. Growling and mumbling things under my breath, Amalia just kept on moving and making noise. Olive noticed this and just held her still, "Stop struggling. It's not going to help you."

"You already know me, Yugo.." the creature smiled, "and I already know you." Yugo didn't take this too kindly, "Whoever you are, you've gone too far!" Yugo said as he started to wave his hands around in circles having a blue light glow from his hands. As he was getting ready to make a portal, the creature was too fast and smart for him, he wrapped a web around his wrists. "I know you well enough that I've learned of your special little portals." The blue walking 'spider' thing started to walk towards Yugo..

Oh no.... my eyes widened in shock.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨!

☆꧁༒☬(936 words!)☬༒꧂☆

[ᴇᴅɪᴛ] ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ