𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

Recap

"You already know me, Yugo.." the creature smiled, "and I already know you." Yugo didn't take this too kindly, "Whoever you are, you've gone too far!" Yugo said as he started to wave his hands around in circles having a blue light glow from his hands. As he was getting ready to make a portal, the creature was too fast and smart for him, he spiderwebbed his hands together. "I know you well enough that i've learned of your special little portals." The blue walking 'spider' thing started to walk towards Yugo..

Oh no.... my eyes widened in shock.

_________________________________________

(Now)

[at this point whether you went alone or not, you still are hung upside down like everyone else- just to clear that up.]

"So that's where you are." Yugo said after attempting to fight the spider and getting hung upside down like the rest of us. Olive glared at me, "this is your fault." I huffed in annoyance not responding to her comment, "where the terrifying Shadofang and the powerful Rubilax failed," the spider spoke, "I, Skribble, a minor yet charismatic Shushu, have succeeded. I have made fools out of you all." The blue spider, now known as, Skribble laughed.

He walked over to Rubilax and ripped the spiderweb he made off of his eye (Face? Idk), "So, little Rubi, what match are your muscles and magic against a brain like mine?" Rubilax squinted in anger, "You won't get away with this, you miserable insect." Skribble laughed at him, "Hehee, I'm trembling..."

"You're..Map? Aren't you?" Yugo asked, realizing it was the map the whole time, Skribble nodded, "Ah, you've finally guessed it! Yes, it's me, 'the map'." I groaned, "Anf how di an ifiot lie yo manahe toe escape?" I tried to ask but it was difficult with this spiderweb on my mouth. Skribble tilted his head at me, he made his way to me and ripped the web off, "ah! Thank god! I said, 'and how did an idiot like you manage to escape?" The annoying spider laughed once more, "intrigued, are you? A stroke of luck actually, with a little help from these idiots." His smile disappeared and he frowned, "they forgot me on the bridge again and then an Arachnee at me up."

"An Arachnee? That explains your new look. Fur suits you." Rubilax commented, making us look over at him, "but tell me, how did you get out of the belly of such a terrible beast?" He asked, I was confused on why Rubi asked this but just played along. In the corner of my eye I saw Az sneaking up behind Skribble, I suddenly understood what he was doing and I nodded, "Yeah! How did you do that?" The spider smiled, "believe me my friends, you don't wanna know. But since this little bug digested me, I've been able to do the coolest things." As he continued to talk, me and Rubi pretended as if we were interested, I cringed when Skribble shot a spiderweb out of his...uhm...he shot a spiderweb like an Arachnee would.

        Rubilax chuckled, "Once a minor Shushu, always a minor Shushu." He continued to laugh, Skribble gritted his teeth in anger and started to punch Rubilax like no tomorrow, until, a familiar face popped up in between Rubi and Skribble's fist. "My sword!"

"I thought you were dead!" Skribble yelled in disbelief. 

"OH DEER BROFER, YOU'RE ALIFE!!! DON'T PASS OUT LIKE THAT OR LEAFE ME!!! YOU HEAR ME!!?" Olive cried, I sighed and looked at her, "I thought Dally would be the 'over-dramatic' one...but I guess it's the other way around." I said, as Olive struggled to get out of the webs with tears running down her face.  "Do....Don't eat berries when...sea sick..." The iop mumbled, then suddenly passed out. I guess it's due to the 'berries'.  "It's amazing. He protected you and he wasn't even conscious." 

"Ah, yes, my boy, you can't believe it. You should know better than anyone that minors like you don't deserve guardians." Rubilax started, "Oh, mine is pretty worthless, but even he wouldn't forget me in the deck of a ship!-" The angry spider had enough and shut him up with one of his spiderwebs, I turned  my head slightly to the right and I saw Az trying to untie Yugo, he smirked and asked, "What will you do with us, Skribble?" As the spider began to answer his question, I tuned him out, looking behind me at the tight web around my wrists, I looked to my left and saw Olive's dual swords on her back. It was gonna be hard to grab one but I could try.

"-Except Percedal. I'm gonna make him eat a whole crate of red berries."

"TOUCH MY BROTHER AND I PROMISE YOU THAT BOTH MY SWORDS ARE GOING UP YOUR SPIDERWEB SHOOTER! YOU HEAR ME!!!?" Olive screamed, I glared at her and she glared at me. Skribble jumped in surprise, "scary..."

"And what will you do after that?" Yugo asked. "Psst- Olive, can I borrow your sword for a second?" The female scowled, "why?" I persisted, "please." She glanced at me and gave in, "fine but give it back." I smiled as she used her fingers to slowly push one of her swords out of the scabbard it was in. She then started to swing side by side, the sword getting closer to me with each swing, I caught on and swung with her trying to grab the sword. Once I got a hold of the weapon, I pulled back and waited to stop swinging, I grabbed the end of the sword and cut the spiderwebs from my wrists. I acted as if I was still tied up, though I wasn't. 

I started to listen on the conversation again, "Skribble, if you will help me find my family, I promise to be your guardian!" Skribble looked a bit taken aback by the request, "My guardian? But that's impossible, no minor Shushu has guardian!"

"You'd be the first one!" Yugo smiled.

The Shushu turned around as if he was thinking about it, "You can't just say that kind of thing kid, you know? It's a little like...well, getting married." I tilted my head, slowly and swiftly cutting olive's restraints, "you're welcome." 

"Yeah whatever." she said rubbing her wrists, I looked at her, wondering what I could have done to make her angry at me. "I mean what I'm saying. If you agree, i'll be your guardian. I'll take you with me, never forget you, and above all, i'll make sure you never leave your prison."

"Ok then! So I release you and—"

Yugo jumped down from where he was hanging and landed on the ground, I decided it was time to get down anyways because i feel like I'm about to pass out, I broke the webs from my ankles and fell on my back, obviously forgetting I was hanging from the ceiling. "No need. Az took care of the one for me, didn't you friend." Yugo smiled again, I got up, rubbing my back. Az chirped and bit off Olive's restraints on her ankles, she fell but just in time her hands landed on the ground and she flipped into a perfect stance, "What was that Az?! Trying to kill me, eh?!" 

"Hahahaha!" I laughed as Eva rolled the dice onto the barrel, winning, she walked away with a smirk on her face. Amalia tapped Ruel's shoulder getting his attention, she rolled 3 six's. Now, I'm on the floor, dying laughing as Eva walked up to Ruel with a pile of bowls. "HEY, YOU CHEATED!" Ruel yelled, "Hahahaha! Too bad, am I right?!!?"

"Y/n...."

"Yes?"

"Go help Ruel." Eva said, with a sinister smile plastered on her face, "WHY!!?" This is messed up!! Why do I have to help the old man!

"Isn't as funny as you think? Now is it, Y/n?" Ruel asked as we started to wash the dishes, "Pffft! It still kind of is since you still have to do chores for the next 5 days! So don't get all cocky now!" I continued to laugh at him, he huffed, "it's not faaaair!"

_________________________________________________

Ah! Hey guys! I'm so glad that I'm back and writing again! I hope you guys are glad too! Hope you enjoyed!

[ᴇᴅɪᴛ] ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ