𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

【Y/N's Pov】

A new set of armor would be nice but the weapons here are a lot more, but I really want this sword, it has such cool features!!...I think I need new weapons, I thought, my head was overflowing with thoughts about what to buy. It's not like I wanted to waste my Kamas but I didn't want to be here for nothing. "Y/N! Look at that!"                                                                                       Olive was jumping on her tip of her toes, finger trembling out of excitement before a big sword that was at least two times bigger than mine, the sun reflecting off of the metal making the weapon glow, "What? want it? Like I said, I'm only buying you one weapon from here. In Bonta, their items are expensive...." a growl escaping my sore throat as I talked, I haven't ever seen Olive in battle but if she was excited about seeing a shiny, humongous weapon then she might know a thing or two. It felt as if wind picked up a bit, it danced around my horns and gently tickled them, i grunted and sighed, walking over towards Olive, "Meh, I won't waste your Kamas, it costs to much...." she said, pointing over to the sales man, "Yep, that's Bonta." 

We ended up finding a hotel and spent the night there, Olive was practically jumping on her bed and yelling all about the history of Gobbowl til I forced her to sleep.....let's not think about that to hard, ok? Anyways, I wasn't excited about watching the game, I just wanted to know what the outcome would be, who would win- 

"Just go and grab some more bread from Ms. Umi's, Please?"  A wooden counter sat in front of me with a familiar women behind it, she was washing the dishes. "Okay!" I felt my mouth move automatically, everything felt so real but at the same time it didn't. "Be careful, and if you run into #$&*$¥ just avoid her! She is only going to slow you down...good luck and be back before dinner..." the women said and shooed me out the door. "Hey, &$&!" A child like voice called from a distance, I glanced around before laying my eyes on a red head but her face was blurred, she looked slightly shorter than me, but she also had more of mature attitude and as she trailed closer to me, her presence had some type familiarity to it. "Wanna hang out today?" The odd girl spoke as she scratched her palms as to say that she liked to stay in motion. Again, randomly with me even manually moving my muscles, my limbs started to rush the other direction away from the red head, "Wait up! You didn't answer my—"

"Go away, you're only slowing me down!"

"But—" the girl tried to start up again, but I— or should I even say I— interrupted her again, "No! I don't want to hang out! And whatever you truly want to ask of me, it isn't going to be any more important that what I have to do now! So will you just go away!" Finishing my sentence, I walked off. I heard a faint screech, as I felt myself turn around, everything went white—

"Ngh!" A hard object roughly bumped against my forehead as my body lifted fast off the bed. I felt immense pain in my head giving me a faint headache, "Ow!" A high pitched voice screamed, "You bumped my forehead!" I chuckled as my eyelids flickered wide and looked at the some what small figure, sprawled out on the floor as if she'd gotten hit by an over sized stick, "well if you weren't leaning over in my face then maybe you wouldn't have gotten hit in the head."

"Doesn't matter now! We need to get ready for the gaaaaame!" She yelled. "Ok." The bed felt nice and soft but I had to get up and get dressed. I dug around in my bag and pulled out red and black clothes. The shirt had two white stripes that went straight down the side of the short sleeves of the shirt and the shirt was mostly red. The pants weren't much but just red and I wore my white shin high boots, they basically went with my armor.

"Ok I'm ready! Are you?" Asked Olive, poking her head around the corner to check up on me. "Yep, lets go."

___________________

As we strolled along heading to the game, Olive suddenly, sighed as if she wanted my attention. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked, this shocked me, at her point-of-view it probably looked as if her words just went through one ear and came out the other. My expression staying the same, saying in a monotone, "yeah. If I wasn't then why would I still be here?" I hear a slight giggle as Olive stepped evenly, trying to stay in beat with my walking pace, lining up at my side. "I guess that's true." She laughed and for the rest of the walk there, it was silent except for a few jokes and laughs here and there.

We made it to the entrance and I inhaled, Olive somehow reading my mind did the same. We both exhaled and we continued to walk inside.

Heh...this isn't going to be so bad. I thought.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛ] ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ