𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Y/N's POV

"That's what I call a knight!"

"Watch him! All of you!"

I watched from afar as Dally slammed his scrunched up fist at Rubilax's face. "Ouch," he yelped in pain. Dally looked sick— actually far from sick. His face was green and the last thing I wanted to see was him throwing up; he has been holding a lot of vomit in, i wonder how much he would cough up.

Olive was pacing around on the other side of the boat. Her face was a light green but I haven't seen her close to vomiting. Yet."Ruel, do you think we'll arrive soon?" A voice asked in the distance but close. I looked up and saw Yugo with his hand on the mast of the boat and— "Y/N!"

I turned my attention to Olive who's face was as green as Dally's but worse, "goodness! Are you alright!?" I squeaked as I backed away a bit, "I have motion sickness just like dally but worse! I can't seem to control myself! Why did we go by boat!?" She whined, my body slumped and I sighed. Ruel was threatening the map to tell us how much farther we need to go, i was so tired of that map. "You hear that Yugo?" Ruel said, "yup. Halfway there. Super!" Yugo replied. Olive jumped into the conversation, yelling, "Super indeed! I need to get off of this boat!!!"

"For your sake, I hope you aren't taking us for a wild ride again." Ruel started, glaring at the map, "I warned you the next time you fool around, I won't show you any mercy." The map mocked the old man, obviously, getting a reaction from Ruel as the map smirked. I'm still wondering how and why would they get that map? "Lunch is ready! Enjoy it, because tomorrow you'll be the ones making it."

"Ha," Olive laughed, sticking her tongue out at me and skipped away, "you too, Olive!" Evangelyne yelled, "Ha!" I mocked, walking past Olive. She frowned. 

____________________________

"What hast thou prepareth for thee, my dear Evangelyne?"

"Don't suck up, Ruel!" 

"We went through a lot to make this, so I hope you like it." Amalia said, frowning. "Actually you mean her?" Olive mumbled and pointed a finger at Eva. Amalia grinned as Eva growled at her, "really you're starting to be a little—" 

"What? So you're responsible for the.."

I interrupted them by clearing my throat and groaned, "can you guys not fight? Especially not here...please?" Olive nodded and agreed, "yeah!" 

"What bad behavior you have, girls." Ruel said eating a bit of the food. "Mhm." I hummed, nodding in agreement as well, "if housework irritates you guys so much, then just split the chores!" I continued after, "That's out of the question!" Eva got up and leaned across the table, getting in Ruel's face, "Tonight I will win at the game." She then changed the mood by grinning evilly, "And tomorrow, you'll be making the food!" She then started to laugh crazily, Olive gulped and started to shiver, "Yep, as you wish." I finished, looking up at her. She really has a....how do you put it? 'Unique' personality—

The boat rocked side to side as the waves hit the sides of the boat. Olive and Dally were— uhm....vomiting into the water, "OMG! No....ew!" I had to stay on the side by Olive for 'emotional support' as I'd call it. "The poor water, the fishes!" I frowned, Olive coughed and sat up straight. "You're lucky Y/N," Olive groaned as her pale hand wiped across her face getting all of the vomit off of her, "Uhm how?" I replied, "because, you don't have motion sickness! It's the worst. You can't ever enjoy a nice beautiful boat ride!" Olive coughed, turning her attention to the water only to vomit again.

"Ew..."

____________________

It was night and everyone was asleep except for me. I can't deal with Olive and her stupid motion sickness! She would wake up from time to time to throw up, then she would go back to sleep, I sat up slightly and sighed. "Why are you up?" Olive whispered, "I should be asking you the same thing!" I huffed.

"Well, I just came back from vomiting my guts out, you?"

"I can't sleep because of it," I snapped. The floor boards squeaked and moved as Olive made her way over to me and sat criss-cross apple sauce in front of me, "really? Hm, well sorry."

I chuckled. "Nothing better than getting no sleep." She smiled and until it faded away, "why don't you sleep?" Oh my goodness... "I'm not exactly sure. But you know us Xiezhi's, or Haetae's, most of us don't sleep~" I said in a deep tone, Olive shivered, "stop it! Your deep voice is a bit creepy," she cried, I laughed, "I know." 

 "Mhm!"

"Everybody! Wake up! Get up on the deck!"

Me and Olive jumped to our feet and looked up in the direction of the deck. "Hey! Yugo! Grovy! Girls! Y/N!!!" We gasped and made our way to see Amalia, Eva and Yugo already running up to the deck, "what's the matter?! Yugo yelled in a concerning manner, he then climbed his way up and ran to Amalia's side. "No! The map!"

"Oh" was all I could say, the map was ripped up and caught in a webs strong enough to hold the map up. "What happened to him?" Yugo screamed, "he got teared apart and caught in a web, that's what happened...." I said sarcastically. Eva elbowed me in my stomach making my torso lurch backwards, the force and sharpness of her elbow cannot be explained! It hurts so bad. "ugh! Okay I'm sorry—"

"This isn't so bad! I found him to be really irritating. Complaining all the time." The sadida said, Olive looked around looking for something but shook her head, "you just dislike the competition, don't you?" She smirked. Amalia growled and grabbed a bucket of water, Olive laughed and stepped her foot to the side making the water fly out of the wooden bucket and splash onto Ruel, the bucket even followed with the liquid and fell onto his head. "Pffft," the Iop started to laugh her butt off. As she calmed down, her face started to turn a dark green, "Ah, shi-" I hauled her over my shoulder and faced her toward the dark blue water, "you are so lucky that you didn't throw up on this boat because if you did then you wouldn't just have a black eye!" I yelled scolding her as she vomited. 

"Well if we trust his words," Ruel spoke, getting all of our attention, "all we have to do is keep sailing straight ahead." My head shook, "There's obviously something more urgent at hand if there is something trying to eat a hard-headed map!" 

"I'm worried if we're aren't alone on this ship!" Eva protested, "What!? Not alone!? What do you mean?" Amalia yelped as she started to freak out, "The map couldn't have done that to himself." Olive shook with fear, "we have a stowaway, and he won't stop his rampage here!" Eva finished, "uhm, how do you know if it's a guy? It could be a girl, or maybe it's not someone but something?" I pointed out, "shut up." Olive frowned. A shout was heard, everyone looked to the right and started to hear the shout fade away. "It's the stowaway!" Ruel threw the bucket into the air and held his shovel with a tight grip, "well, it looks like someone has yet to purchase their ticket!"

Olive grinned and withdrew her sword from the swords holder or as one would call it a Scabbard "They are gonna get a taste of their own medicine!" She enthusiastically spoke, instead, a laugh had echoed from underneath the hatch. Yugo wore a menacing smile, Olive smiled, but also tried not to show fear.  

I breathed in and out as I was the last to go down.....

Here I go!

I thought as I made my way down with the rest.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛ] ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ