𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 (+𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎)

<< Hello everyone! Yes, it has been a while! And I wanted to celebrate the upcoming holiday, Thanksgiving(Friendsgiving) with a special chapter/Episode that I've compromised myself! I really do hope you enjoy the chapter as well as the special episode(at the end of the chapter).

-Author-chan(KamiWrites) >>

__________________________________________

        As I made my way down the hatch, Amalia was shaking out of fear as she lifted one foot after the other, stepping down the ladder. As she did so, the sole of her foot touched something red and she slipped, as she fell, she thrusted her arms into the air at an inhumanly speed, she slammed her body onto Eva which made her fall forward hitting the floorboards underneath them. "Damnit Amalia! You alright Eva?" Olive asked reassuringly. I shook my head and glanced at my surroundings, I had already made it down the ladder and my legs felt like noodles. The red substance, that I hope isn't blood, was scattered on the floor and the walls; it looked like a 5 year old child hopped onto our ship and brought tomatoes and just scribbled all over it. I swallowed my saliva and pushed myself to slowly walk over to a door that also had 'blood' splattered onto it. The rest followed close behind me. "Don't tell me this is..." Amalia began but Ruel cut her off quickly.

        "No. We won't say it."

        I nodded, "Yeah, besides we don't actually know if it is bloo-" I felt my lips close automatically, It was Ruel's hand that had shut me up, preventing me to speak. "My point exactly! Also, like I said, we aren't going to say it!" Eva voluntarily walked forward, her hand trembling as she gathered the courage to open the door, "be careful, Eva! We don't know what's behind that door!"

        As Amalia warned Eva, the wooden door shook, making a loud sound erupt from behind it. "Alright! Let's pretend we didn't hear anything and leave ..." Olive croaked as she shuffled over to me, grabbing hold of my arm. "We're better than this! We won't be afraid of a little shaking door!" Everyone turned their attention to me, I looked at them with encouragement and fierceness.

          "Uhm, Y/N? It's not just that...." another voice protested, I looked down and saw that it was Yugo who had spoke. Again, the door seemed to shake, Olive jumped as I remembered how she was holding my arm, making me react the same way. Eva gulped and glanced in my direction, I nodded, giving her a signal saying: 'just go! I'm right behind you!'

        "See? This isn't so bad! It was probably the wind." I said confidently as I walked in right behind Eva. I turned and see their horrified faces, "What?" Me and Eva questioned, Olive looked like she was about to cry, Amalia, Yugo, and Ruel just looked terrified. I'm more concerned about Olive here. "Olive? You alright?" As I asked her I was going to take a step towards the group when Eva started scream like a screeching kettle and so did the rest. Olive on the other hand, cried and screeched, tears fell from her eyes.

        As fast as possible, I turned around and saw Percedal looking like a ghoul. "Oh...hi Percedal.....you look like a zombie, you alright?" Though I did act normal, I felt like I was going to hurl at the sight. Everybody else kept screaming. Percedal looked dead inside, he stood up very unstable and fell onto his back, the red substance that we saw before was splattered everywhere and it was also flowing out of his mouth, "DALLY!!" My ears rang as another screech was heard from behind. I turned around with languid movements and saw that it was Olive who had cried, "noooo!" She sniffled. 

        "What happened?" Yugo asked as if someone was supposed to actually answer that. "He isn't breathing well." Eva announced, I got more concerned about Olive and I made my way over to her slowly, "Olive, he isn't dead. He probably is very exhausted from all the vomiting...."