𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽[part 1] (Follow them & Go on your own part 1)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ So the hiatus was a little too long! Sorry- but I'm back and I'm so happy! :D ♥

(ィや桜ぅ 屋畝ゝ  韻ド゜真 ぎか ゙゚そ)

(Your░P♢V)

(Previous chapter)

"DALLY!!" My ears rang as another screech was heard from behind. I turned around with languid movements and saw that it was Olive who had cried, "noooo!" She sniffled.

"What happened?" Yugo asked as if someone was supposed to actually answer that. "He isn't breathing well." Eva announced, I got more concerned about Olive and I made my way over to her slowly, "Olive, he isn't dead. He probably is very exhausted from all the vomiting...."

I'm not sure but I hope I'm right....

_________________________________

(Now)

"He isn't breathing very well," Eva pointed out calmly. "That's for sure...Whoever else is on board doesn't wish us well." 

I squinted my eyes closely at dally's "unconscious" form, the blood didn't look real...but you never really know. As I looked for little clues, I felt a tug on my sleeve, "Y/n...where's Ruel?" Olive stood there looking more concerned than ever. "What do you m-"

"We have to stick together and search the entire boat." Eva announced completely cutting me off from answering Olive's question.

_________________________________

Like Eva instructed; staying close behind Olive and following Eva as we all sticked together and searched the boat. (Please tell me if I used the semi-colon wrong. :D) She turned around and shrugged, shaking her head, saying that there was nothing there. Though, she thought wrong...Eva's eyes widened in fear as she started to get pulled away, "You guys!!"

I just stood there in shock and fear, my only response to this situation was freeze. I couldn't move. My body didn't even flinch- come on! Move! MOVE! As soon as I came back to my senses to help Eva, Yugo had already beat me to it, "Evangelyne!!" He got a firm grip on Eva's hand, Evangelyne yelled, "I think it's my turn!!" Yugo's grip on Eva's hand failed to save her as she got pulled away. Holding her glove in his hand, he watched in horror as she disappeared. She's gone. "Oh my god! No!!" I mumbled under my breathe as I tried to comprehend what just happened. 

"Evangelyne!!" We all seemed to scream in unison. Yelling, clearly, wasn't helping the situation as Amalia started to cry, "Eva! NO!" I shook my head in disappointment. They are all of a sudden gone...just like that, but they can't be dead..right?! Starting to space out and think about all the possibilities...All of the things that could've happened to Ruel, Eva and Dally; dead..alive....tortured...possessed- "What?! No! That's so cowardly of you Amalia! We need to look for them! We never know if this thing didn't kill them, we can't give up like that! We. AREN'T. HIDING-" I shook my head to turn my focus to all of the commotion. Olive was screaming at Amalia, and Amalia looked as if she was going insane, "No? How can you, say no!?"

Amalia then started to take things too serious when she stood on the 'outside' of the boat, basically very close to falling into the water. "I'm serious!" She yelled, at both Yugo and Olive. "Amalia-" as I was about to say something, Amalia gave me a death glare and continued, "If you guys don't follow me, I'll jump and it'll be all your guys' fault!" Yugo just looked like he had enough. Amalia looked at him in slight disbelief, "Very well. Goodbye Yugo, Olive, y/n...." she sniffled and fell back. I facepalmed as Olive scoffed, Yugo looked pissed. "What are you waiting for, you fools." I shook my head-