𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

(っ◔◡◔)っthis whole chapter and maybe from now on, you will be reading 2nd POV (your POV) Sorry for the sudden change! Please tell me if you liked the 3rd POV I might change it back but for now, just enjoy Chapter 4! 

-KamiWrites

____________

"Don't you think that game was amazing, Y/N!?"

"Meh, it sure was better then the rest," you responded immediately, "I guess." Olive grinned, "hey look! It the Real Boitards!" She shouted. 

"Yeah—no, you aren't going to go fangirl all over—" and as if you were reading her mind, Olive wasted no time, not even a millisecond, dashing towards the group. You felt heat rush up on your cheeks, why does she have to embarrass me! You thought, not like you cared if your friend was fangirling over a group of people, you just didn't want them thinking that you were weird for being friends with an Iop head; not like the group would mind right? Sweating a bit, you creeped up behind your 'enthusiastic' friend and sighed, "Olive, this is no time to be fangirling over them!" You scolded her.

"Oh no, it's fine! Really," an iop, who looked like Olive a bit, brightly smiled. "Really?" You asked questioning him, "you guys looked like you were in bit of a rush," you stated to the group, a girl with green hair, obviously a Sadida, stepped foreword and spoke, "yeah, we are!" Olive looked surprised and frowned, "well, geez, sorry to get in your way, your majesty," she mocked as she backed away.

"Heh, what she meant was, 'Sorry to bother you! Now we will be on our way'" you laughed nervously, "hey, you look familiar," Olive piped as she tilted her head like a dog at the other iop, "Olive—"

"Yeah, you too." He replied, they both stared at each other like if they were trying to solve a mystery. "Oh my—guys we don't have time for this!" The sadida shouted, it sounded more like a whine then a shout. "Olive?"

Jumping in surprise, Olive backed up and looked at the Iop wide eyed, "Percedal? What are you doing here!?" 

"I should be asking you that question!" 

"Okay, will you guys explain how you two know each other," the Cra spoke up, you nodded in agreement. "Well," Olive started, "he's my brother—" You sighed, your H/C H/L blowing with the wind, "your brother, huh?" You finally said in a slight monotone, "y-yep! Shocking, right?" Olive turned her head to the odd group that looked surprised and shocked, "you never told us you had a sister, percedal!!" They yelled in unison. Olive gasped and her eyes were on a small sword that looked like the size of a dagger, a Shu Shu. "Hey, Ruby!" Olive exclaimed, the dagger looked at her and said, "Hello, Olive. Long time, no see, eh?" 

"So yeah, that's my sister." Percedal pointed out and told his friends to introduce themselves.

"Name's Ruel Stroud, so nice to meet you!" The old man, known as Ruel, introduced and the rest did the same. You weren't really paying attention, you were just spacing out. And from what you heard, the Cra's name was, Evangeline, the Sadida's name was Amalia, The Elitrope, Yugo, the enutrof, Ruel, and the Iop was Percedal. "Nice to meet you all! And over here is my friend, Y/N L/N," Olive hissed and hit your arm, snapping you out of your thoughts, "what!?"

"Stop spacing out!"

"I was listening! Is that enough?"

"Sure, I guess," she shrugged and looked over at her brother, "well, we'll be on our way—"

"Come with us!" Percedal said, gesturing for us to come. Olive stared, eyes gaped at him in astonishment,  "What?!" You laughed at this and looked at her, "you heard him, but really, I truly don't care if we go with them or not. Just as long as we don't kill ourselves, I'm good." Olive turned with languid movements and glanced at you with a worried expression, "Are you sure?" She gulped, "yeah! I'm sure," you grinned. "So are you coming?" Percedal asked, Olive hesitated but skipped over to him and cheered, "Yes we are!"

You swore you heard Amalia groan, so you gave her a slight death glare but followed Olive, "well what are we waiting for then? Let's go!" The Eliatrope hurried and we all started walking towards the docks, "So where are we going? I see that we are going to the docks," you questioned and walked besides Ruel, "Hm? Oh yes, we're going to Oma Island. To help Yugo here, find his true family." You looked down at the little Eliatrope who was talking with Olive and Percedal, "oh? Interesting. Do you even know how much the boats cost here?" 

Ruel nodded, "yes, I do. Very expensive, I do say so myself. Sadly, I'm the one wasting my precious Kamas for the overly-expensive boat!" You hummed in response, "Yep! I know how it feels. I'm always the one wasting my Kamas on Olive over there. But unlike you, Ruel, I don't mind." Ruel laughed and patted my back, "You're spoiling her."

"No, it's more like, she doesn't have enough Kamas for stuff so I get her what she needs."

"Or you're getting her what she wants! She really messed with your head there." Ruel laughed, taking his hand off your back as you all arrived at the docks, "oh...you're right," you mumbled under your breath. You started to over think about Olive manipulating you into getting things she couldn't afford, you frowned at the thought, you haven't noticed that Ruel has already paid and was crying, "No, my precious Kamas!!"

You sighed. What have I gotten myself into.

___________________

Hello everyone! It's the author here! I have finally posted another chapter! Wooo.

Anyways, I will be posting a another chapter next next week because I have some stuff going on this week! So please be patient! I love you all! :3 thanks for the support!!

-KamiWrites

[ᴇᴅɪᴛ] ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ