𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

You may skip this chapter if you like! It's just the gobbowl game! Nothing has much to do with Y/N so yeah you can skip if you'd like! But there is a part where Y/N has a dream but other than that yeah—

Kami-Chan

__________________________

【3rd POV】

Slouching in the seat, Y/N watched Olive, his enthusiastic friend, jump up and down in her seat. Y/N slowly drowning in his own embarrassment, looked over all the other people, finally getting a glimpse of the field. "It has now been twenty minutes since the final team was supposed to arrive!"

Y/N Jumped and shook his head, it's already been past twenty minutes and The Real Boitards team hasn't made it yet? Heh, bummer. Y/N was already starting to doubt the team, Olive on the other hand was laughing and making jokes about how the team was already about to be disqualified and they haven't even started the game. "Oh my gosh! I can't breathe!" She coughed and sighed, calming herself down. Olive and Y/N was being pushed by a big crowd behind them, they were cheering, some were booing. Geez, what's taking that team so long?

"Ooo la la! I've never experienced the wait before, but I understand why the public is annoyed!" The 'annoying' spokesperson yelled. He never felt so annoyed before, Y/N covered his ears as the  man started speaking again, "Because, unlike me, they had to pay for their seats!" The guy wasn't wrong, Y/N did pay a lot for these seats, and to pay for two people! That's a lot....well, in Bonta. "Hm...I swear if they aren't here—"

And as Olive spoke, everyone started yelling, Y/N's ears rang but stood up to see the final team standing on the field, "Finally! We can get this game started!" He yelled. "Phew, that was a close one, folks! Now we can have the great Eighth Division's finale!" Olive cheered and started to shake Y/N, "OMG! This is amazing!! It's starting!!!" 

"Now let's start the introductions with the brutal Tolot, Nicknamed his opponents the, 'The Gobb-baller Grinder!' This man has accumulated forty-two victories and fifty-nine defeats!" The introductions of the players has started and one after another every single player has been introduced, well the ones that are playing. "Is everyone ready for one final surprise?" This caught Y/N's attention, also Olive's, "OMG!!" She screeched. "Ruel Stroud!" I stood up and was shocked, I guess Olive wasn't lying when she said— "See!! I told you! He was coming back!!!" She bragged.

"Yes, that's right! He's back! Absent for ten years, he's returned as the team's captain once more!"

Captain Huh? Well I'm not surprised why he left! Look at him! Y/N thought and laughed to himself; white beard, he was obliviously wearing the Gobbowl outfit(well,  his team's Gobbowl outfit). The yellow and white helmet with blue horns coming out the side. Y/N laughed and smiled, "welp, I guess this game is gonna be horrifying."

"You can say that again," Olive joked. "I really hope Lamechester wins!" Suddenly a tomato was thrown at Ruel, and let's just say 'he didn't take that so well—' "Hey, I wasn't paying attention to the introductions, what was that new players name?" 

"I think it was...I really don't know." Y/N responded, Olive looked pale and she looked over at the field and back at him. "He looks really familiar..." she sighed and shrugged it off, paying more attention  to the game. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the moment you've all been waiting for!"

"Yeeeeesss" Olive on the edge of her seat.

Welp, this is gonna be bad...

______________________________

【Y/n's POV】

"Ouch! What a shock! The Red Gobballs start off with a powerful attack to the opposing captain right from the start!"