Bart comes home from Private School

Nora was playing with Damian and Eirk in the Living Room. Barry was making Lunch,while Watching his kids. Nora said"Robbie,Look this one looks like B". Damien said"I wish Bart was Here". There was a Knock at the door. Bart said"Hey Dad"! Barry said"Hey Junior"! Damien said"Hey Lil' Brother". Bart said"Hey Dami,E nice to see you guys". Nora said"B,your hwme"!! Bart said"Hey Baby Sister,How are you"? Nora said"Good". Bart said"How Old are you now"? Nora said"10,B". Bart said"Still the same as when I left for School". Damien said"You home for Good"? Bart said"Yeah". Barry said"Now all my kids are under one roof". Bart Notices the Rules taped on the wall and said"Since when do we have Rules"? Barry said"Since your Sister lied to me about Helping Thawne". Nora said"Daddy,No bring that up"! Barry said"Watch your Tone Little girl". Nora rolled her eyes. Bart said"So what else has Changed since I left"? Damien said"Dad started Spanking us". Bart said"Does he still ground us"? Eirk said"Yup,But Only us 3 since Nora can't handle Being Grounded and it makes her feel Unloved". Bart read the Punishments listed below the rules and said"Time-out? All of us or just Nora"? Damien said"All of Use if we don't want to be Grounded". Bart said"Ok". Later... Nora was in her room. Barry said"Nora,Pls sweetie tell Daddy what's wrong"? Nora wouldn't stop crying. Barry picked her up and Began to rock her back and forth singing her favorite Song. Barry said"Baby girl,Pls tell Daddy what's wrong"? Nora said"I h-had a Drweam where kwids mwade fwn of mwe cause I's different"! Barry said"Shh,Honey that will Never happen Baby girl. *Kisses her head* Now you lay down and Nap ok"? Nora said"Okies Daddy". Nora laid down in her bed,going to Sleep.

Bart said"Aw,Baby Sis is so cute when she's asleep"

Bart said"Aw,Baby Sis is so cute when she's asleep". Barry said"I'm glad your Home Junior. We missed you". Bart said"Thanks Papa. Where's Mom"? Barry said"With your Granpa Joe". Bart said"Nora,She's different since last I saw her,why"? Barry said"She's Autistic,Like I was as a Kid". Bart said"Well that explains why she's technically a toddler". Barry said"Yes,Technically she is. But when she's on Missions she's amazing. Like Dami said I did start to Spank them". Bart said"Ok. Hey Papa,Do me and Dami share a Room"? Barry said"No,you still,got your room". Bart said"Well,I'm gonna be Unpacking then probably sleep. I'm tired out". Barry said"Ok Junior". Bart went to Unpack his Stuff in his room,he used his Speed to do it so it wouldn't take Long,then changed into his Pajamas and went to sleep.