Nora is Better and a Trip to the Park

It's now been 3 weeks,Nora is now healed and relieved of her sickness. Barry was up with Nora. Barry was glad his Baby girl was ok. Barry said"Morning my Beautiful girl". Nora said"M'orning Daddy". Barry picked her up from her bed and laid her on the Changing Table,Changing her wet Pull-up and PJ'S. This is what Barry Changed her into;

 This is what Barry Changed her into;

Barry said"Aw,My sweet baby girl

Barry said"Aw,My sweet baby girl. Let's go do your hair". Barry and Nora went to the bathroom. Barry brushed her hair and put it in a small ponytail,then put a Bow in her hair.

Nora said"Thanks,Daddy"! Barry said"Your welcome sweetie"

Nora said"Thanks,Daddy"! Barry said"Your welcome sweetie". Damien was home with Alegra. Barry said"Hey you two". Damien said"Hey Dad,Can we take Nora to the park"? Barry said"Sure,I'll get her Stroller and diaper bag ready". Nora said"Can's I bring my's Flash plush,Daddy"? Barry said"Sure Baby girl,I'll just clip your paci to your dress". Barry clipped Nora's Pacifier to her dress. Barry gave Alegra the Flash Diaper bag and said"Have Baby girl". Nora said"O'tays Daddy"! Robin picked her up,carried her outside and buckled Nora into her Stroller. Nora's flash plushie was beside her in the buckle,so her plush wouldn't fall. Damien gave Nora her little toys to play with on the walk.

 Damien gave Nora her little toys to play with on the walk

Damien gave her Flash,Robin and Superman to play with. At the Park... Nora said"Out Robbie". Damien said"Ok". Damien unlatched the tray and Unbuckled her. Nora took her plushie with her and ran towards the Merry-go-round. There were kids 11-14 there. Nora said"C-Can I Join"? One of the kids said"Sure,Hop on". Nora got on. The oldest of the group was spinning them then jumped on. The girl said"Hi,I'm Kaylie,this is my Brother Hayden and my sister Denver". Nora said"I'm N-Nora". Kaylie said"Nice meet you Nora". The boy said"I'm Colton and this is my brother Astro and Cousin Claire". Nora said"H-Hi". Kaylie said"I'm 14. Hayden is 12,Den is 11,Colton is 13,Ash is 12 and Claire is 11". Nora said"I's T-Ten". Colton said"Why do you talk like that"? Nora said"I just do's sometimes". Colton said"Ok. Hey guys,Look she likes the Flash". Kaylie said"We love the Flash,He's are favorite Superhero". Nora said"I'm his Daughter". Colton said"What"? Nora showed her powers. Hayden,Den,Ash Claire gasped. Den said"Cool,I bet your dad is So cool". Nora said"Yeah,he is". All 6 of them got to Know Nora and Become friends with her. Kaylie said"Are those your Siblings"? Nora said"Yup. Robbie and Ally". Kaylie said"Cool,Wanna swing"? Nora said"I can't use a Big girl swing,Kaylie". Kaylie said"Call me K-K or Lee for Short". Nora said"K-K". Kaylie said"What should we call you"? Nora said"X'S". Colton said"Cool,Colt for Short". Denver said"Den". Hayden said"Haydie". Astro said"Ash". Claire said"C-C for me,X'S". Nora said"Ok. K-K,Could you put me in that swing"? Nora points to the baby swing with a buckle. Kaylie said"Sure X'S". Nora spent the whole Day playing with her New friends till it was time to go home,Nora had a Fun day at Park and meeting some friends.