Bart's day with Nora

Barry took both Speedster kids to STAR Labs for training while the other 3 where out and about. Bart said"Ok Baby sis,today we're working on Throwing Lightning". Nora said"I can't Throw Lightning like you". Bart said"You just need a teacher Baby Sis". Nora said"Let's train". Bart said"Point your feet,turn then fling your arm". Nora did,Lightning went off her hand and hit the Target. Bart said"Good job little one. Now let's go run on the track with Papa". Nora said"Yay"!! Bart and Nora ran into the track with their dad. Barry said"Hey Junior,Hey Baby girl". Nora said"Tag,B you're it"! Bart said"Nora"! Barry said"It's fine,let her play". Later... Bart and Nora went home while their dad was on a Mission,This was the 1st time Bart was Actually alone with Nora. Nora said"B,Can you play wif me's"? Bart said"Sure Little One". Nora brought out her superhero dress up stuff. Nora said"I 'anna be C'aptain Cwld". Bart said"I'll be heatwave". Nora put on the Oversized costume and grabbed the toy cold gun that actually shoots freezing cold water. Bart put on the Weatwave costume and grabbed the toy gun that shoots hot water. Nora Said"I am Captain Cold,Leader of the Rouges"! Bart said"Right you are cold and I am your partner,Heatwave". The 2 of them began to play. But Nora knocked down a Picture of their parents when Nora was Born. Bart said"Oh,No Papa and Mama are gonna be mad"! Nora said"I didn't mean too,B". Bart said"I know,But they won't be happy. That Picture was their favorite". Nora said"What's we gonna do"? Bart said"Well we can't clean it up cause theirs glass,So let's go in my room and watch TV,ok"? Nora said"Ok". Soon,Barry came home from STAR Labs and saw the mess. Barry said"Nora! Bart! C'mere now"! They both ran downstairs. Barry said"Explain this mess". Bart said"Me and Nora where playing and She knocked it down". Barry said"That true Nora"? Nora nodded,Pacifier in her mouth.

Barry said"Why didn't you clean it up Bartholomew Harper"? Bart said"Cause of the glass,Papa"

Barry said"Why didn't you clean it up Bartholomew Harper"? Bart said"Cause of the glass,Papa". Barry said"Nora,4 minute Time-out. Bart over my lap". Bart said"No! I'm not getting Spanked"! Nora was in her Time-out. Bart ran off. Barry set a Timer for Nora's Time-out and set it by the chair she was sitting in. Barry said"When the Timer goes off you can get up,Ok
Baby girl"? Nora Nodded. Barry chased after his youngest son. Barry said"Bartholomew Allen Jr! You know better than to run from me"! Bart said"I'm not going over your Damn knee"! Barry roughly grabbed his son. Barry said"You need to learn some Respect Young Man". Barry sat down and dragged Bart over his lap. Barry grabbed a paddle from his Workroom.

(He has them hung up and has the first letter of each child's name above it

(He has them hung up and has the first letter of each child's name above it.)  Barry said"Home for barely a month and I already have to use a Paddle". Bart said"Papa,No"!! Barry said"Enough is Enough Boy,Your taking your Punishment". Bart grabbed his Superman plush. Barry began spanking Bart with the paddle. Bart Said"Papa,pls stop! It hurts"!! Barry said"Your supposed to be Responsible while Watching over your Sister"! Nora's Time-out was already over so she was playing in her room. Barry said"Next time be Responsible"!! Barry laid down the last 10 smacks with the Paddle,then let him up. Barry said"Just pls be Responsible with your sister,Ok"? Bart nodded and said"Yes Papa,I'm sorry". Barry said"You're forgiven Junior,Now go,play with Nora,I'll be making Pizza for Lunch Downstairs". Bart and Nora where playing with Nora's toys and where her hero capes. Soon Nora was asleep cuddled with her brother on her bed. Bart was singing 'You'll be in my heart' to Nora while he held her close to him.