Nora in Trouble

Nora was at STAR Labs with Damien, Alegra,Bart and Eirk.Barry at CCPD. Iris was at The Citizen,working on something. Harrison was Babysitting all 5 kids. Nora and Bart where on a Mission,it went fine till Nora had gone off the plan and she Endangered herself. Bart said"Nora! This isn't the Plan"!! Nora said"The plan sucks,B"! Eirk said"Nora Dawn,You come back to STAR Labs right now"! Nora ran back to STAR Labs but hit Bart on the way. When Bart finished the Mission he went back as well. Eirk said"What where you thinking?! You could've gotten hurt"! Nora said"I was trying to help,I was cornered so a I vered from the Plan. Bart did Nothing to Help"! Leonard snart walked into the room... Leonard said"Well isn't this Something? Little Runner I got a call from your father,he wanted me to Check on you 3". Harrison said"Ok. Well Miss Nora Dawn Endangered herself"! Leonard said"That's why I'm here". Bart said"What did dad say"? Eirk said"Yeah"? Leonard said"He wanted me to Spank her". Nora said"Nwo"!! Leonard caught her before she could Run. Leonard said"Nora either I do it here or Your father will do it at CCPD". Nora said"You,Uncle Lenny". Leonard took Nora into the Time Vault and sat down on the chair that was placed in there. Nora said"Uncle Lenny,What're you doing"? Leonard said"I am  making sure you don't do this again Little Girl". Leonard pulled Nora over his lap. Nora said"Uncle Lenny,Pls don't! I'm sorry I Endangered myself"! Leonard raised his Ungloved Hand and began Spanking her.  Nora was crying and kicking her legs. Nora said"Uncle Lenny Pls,I sowwy"! Leonard has to Harden his Heart to Ignore his Nieces plea. Leonard said"You are to Never do that Again! Do you Understand Me"?! Nora sobbed and said"Yes Uncle Lenny! I won't do it's again"! Leonard said"Almost Done kiddo". Leonard laid down the last 16 smacks then let her up. Leonard said"Shh,It's ok sweetheart. It's over with and your forgiven". Nora hugged him. Leonard carried her back into the Cortex. Bart said"Nora,You need to Listen to us when your out in the field". Nora said"I will,I'm sorry". Damien said"It's ok Baby Sis". Leonard said"I'll be at my Apartment,Call me if you need Anything". Nora blew Leonard a kiss as he left. Damien said"Nora,Why don't you and Alegra go Play kiddo". Nora said"Ok Dami. C'mon Sissy". Alegra and Nora went into the Lounge,Nora dug out all her toys. Alegra said"Your toys are Awesome Little sister". Nora Said"Daddy got's  me these". Alegra said"I wish I could've gotten stuff like this when I was little". Nora said"Daddy could you some,All you gotta do is Ask Him". Alegra said"Are you sure he won't be Mad"? Nora said"No. Why would he"? Alegra said"Cause I'm just a Foster Child,He wouldn't waste his time on Me". Nora said"Eirk used to be a Foster Child too,Daddy gave him everything he needed or wanted as a Child. He'll do the Same for you". Alegra said"I didn't know E was a Foster kid". Nora said"Me and E were Friends in school. His Mom was Sick with Cancer and she ended up passing away. When Daddy came to take us home he told us the News. When we got Home Daddy said he and Mommy were taking Eirk in as a Foster Child". Alegra said"Ok". LATER... Barry took his Kids home. Alegra said"Dad"? Barry said"Hey Kiddo,What's up"? Alegra said"I was wondering if I could get some Flash figures"? Barry said"Sure Kiddo,which ones would you like"? Alegra pulled up Pictures.

Barry said"Would like an Actual Flash one too"? Alegra said"Yes,I would"

Barry said"Would like an Actual Flash one too"? Alegra said"Yes,I would". Nora ran into the Living room and said"Sissy,C'mon let's play. Robbie,E and Bart are Already dressed up and ready to play"! Barry said"Go play sweetie and I'll buy the Toys for You". Alegra went to play with her Siblings. Until Alegra and Bart where fighting... Barry went upstairs and said"Alright you two break it up. I think it's Bedtime". Nora said"Aw,Daddy but I wanna Play"! Barry said"Tomorrow you can play. It's getting late so Bedtime". Damien said"I think Nora needs a Diaper change". Barry said"I know". After changing Nora,Barry laid her down on her bed,Tucking her in. Barry kissed her goodnight,then tucked in the other kids and kissed the Goodnight.