Ch. 5 Sweet & Bitter

■3rd Person  POV■

Y/N is leaning her head on her desk. Nonoka is standing behind her and massaging her shoulders.

Nonoka: you work too hard Y/N...

Y/N: I didn't know I'll be this tired... the last time I help out wasn't like this...

Yesterday, Y/N help Jun and her aunt again at a charity program. She's very excited and did her best, but she ended up getting exhausted.

Morover  the event was held on an outdoor venue, and the wind is quiet cold last night.

Nonoka: did you even wear any jacket?

Y/N flinches and laughs a little.

Y/N: hehehe... actually... I did bring one... but um... one of the grandma was freezing... so I uh, let her use mine...

Nonoka sighs as she massage Y/N's shoulder, knowing exactly what kind of a soft hearted girl her friend is.

Nonoka: I swear I can't be anymore prouder to have a caring friend like you, but for god sake please for once think of yourself as well... you can borrow Jun's jacket, you'll catch a cold if you're working outdoor on a windy day...

Nonoka's never ending preach keep entering Y/N's ears until the bell rings and the teacher enters the classroom saving Y/N from further nagging.

During their class Y/N sometimes feels dizzy and her sight waver a little. She shooks her head and tries to focus more, ignoring the slight headaches and the heat of her body.

Nonoka notices that Y/N's complexion is not good, and she kinda look pale compared to earlier.

Nonoka: you okay? Y/n?

Y/N looks at her friend and give her a reassuring smile while nodding. Though Nonoka wasn't convinced, she looks back to the board and try to focus on the class.

The time for lunch break finally came and Nonoka immediately grabs Y/N's hand.

Nonoka: you're coming with me to the infirmary..

Y/N: N-Nonoka, I'm alright.. uh instead... let's eat... um can we go to the canteen? I want to buy chocolate milk...

Nonoka sighs and nod her head, then telling Y/N that they'll still stop by the infirmary. The two walk out of their class and head to the canteen.

On the stair, the two meet Kazuhiko and his friend. They're now walking together. They're only a couple of meters away from the canteen when Y/N feels light her body became light, and in no time she falls to the side.

Right before she hits the floor, Kazuhiko and his friend caught her. Kazuhiko cradles Y/N in his arm and Nonoka approaches.

Nonoka: Y/N! Y/N! Oh no, I should've drag her to the infirmary...

Kazuhiko: L/N!... let's take her there now.

With that Kazuhiko carrying Y/N in his arms and along with Nonoka and his  friend, they head to the infirmary.

As the two pass the stair, Takao, Midorima and Fuyumi were just about to reach the 1st floor, and the three saw Y/N. Takao's eyes widened by the sight of Y/N in Kazuhiko's arm, but moreover how she looks pale with her eyes closed.

Takao: Y/N!?

Midorima: what happened to L/N... is she okay?

Fuyumi looks at Takao's complexion and became uneasy.

Fuyumi: well she was taken to the infirmary so she should be fine...

Takao watches as the Y/N and the people carrying her enter the infirmary. Takao was about to take a step to the infirmary when a hand caught his arm. Takao looks back and sees Fuyumi grabs his hand in hers.