Ch.12 Sincerity

■3rd Person POV■

The clouds are moving, sometimes covers the sunlight before letting it rays hits the earth. Y/N sighs, she's trying to avert her attention back at th e class, but she just couldn't.

Two months have passed since she hears the confession form Takao and Kazuhiko. They did fill their promises to not forcing Y/N with their feelings.

Takao greets Y/N and sometimes asked her to watch him practice. Takao walks Y/N Home after his practice. Though he's trying to show Y/N that he wants to be with her again, he also gives her some space.

Not just Takao, Kazuhiko sometimes asked Y/N hang out with him and Tamahiko. Y/N enjoys her time with the siblings, but when she remembers how Kazuhiko confessed to her, couldn't help but feel awkward sometimes.

Either way, the two guys manage to make her see their sincerity, but that's what's troubling her more.

Y/N can see how Takao was trying so hard to earn her trust back. He approaches her but still give her the space she needed to sort her feelings. She respected the fact that Y/N might still have some kind of disappointment towards him. But he didn't back off and Y/N slowly getting touched.

At the same times, Y/N too can realize how gentle Kazuhiko treated her. The boy knew that Y/N's feeling awkward just to spend time with them alone, so he always included Tamahiko when he wants to hang out with Y/N. Y/N can see how Kazuhiko doesn't want her to feel pressured.

But even though the two was trying show consent, right now Y/N can't help but feel troubled. Both Takao and Kazuhiko asked her out tomorrow.

Kazuhiko texted her last night but she was asleep so she didn't check on it right away, she was about to answer his offer at school but she met Takao and he asked her to go with him as well.

Y/N rests her head on the desk and thinks hard for this. The bell rang and the students head out of the classroom or just go to their friends seats waiting for their friends to walk home with them.

Nonoka: Y/N... I want to walk home with you but I have to help out at the club...

Y/N: Nonoka it's alright, do your best for the competition preparation...

As Nonoka leaves, Y/N soon walks out of her classroom only to find Midorima and Takao. As Takao sees Y/N, his eyes brightened.

Takao: ah Y/N... are you free? Wanna watch our practice?

It's been a while since she come to watch shutoku's basketball practice, she kinda want to see it so she agrees and come with Takao and Midorima.

As she walks with Takao and Midorima to the gym, Kazuhiko just happened to see the three. He could see that Y/N seems no longer troubled when she's around Takao.

Knowing that she hasn't answers to his offer to go with him, send a tinge of pain in his chest, fearing that she might be going with Takao.

As his friend called him, Kazuhiko sighs and calms himself down before following his friends.

■Takao's POV■

The sound of shoes and ball fill the gym along with the cheer from the people who watches our practice. I pass the ball to Midorima and the greenhaired make a three points right away.

We bump our fist and there my eyes look at the bleacher behind Midorima. Y/N is sitting, clapping her hands as she looks excited to watch our practice.

I miss this even more than I realize it...

It's been a while since I can see her, sitting on that spot, cheering and clapping her hands as she watch me play on the field.

Midorima: your eyes are too bright... tone it down... everyone can feel your excitement.