EPILOGUE

3rd Person POV

The birds are chirping peacefully as they enjoy the warmth under the bright blue sky. The calm scenery's different with the vibes of a certain house belongs to the Takao Family.

Takao: hold it right there young boy! Takao Senji give me that!

Senji: No!!

The ceiling is vibrating as the peoples on the second floor are running around. Y/N calmly stirring the soup she's making, tasting it and keep cooking as if she's used to the loud thumping above.

Y/N: papa, Senji, hurry up and eat your breakfast, you guys are gonna be late

Y/N neatly places the utensils and foods on the table, arranging meals for her family. The sound of people running down the stairs could be heard.

Senji reaches the first floor first, but soon his body is floating as Takao scoops his son on his arms.

Takao: Gotcha!

Senji: Dad you're no fun!

Takao sits down leg crossed, Senji is secured in his arms. The 8 years old boy holdings a couple of envelopes in his arms. Y/N walks closer to see what were they bickering about.

Takao: you should pick one! Don't get involved with more than one girl!!

Senji: I received a lot of letters and gift from the girls on valentine day, so as a gentleman I should return all of them, so they all will be happy~

Takao: wrong! A gentleman will only make one special girl happy! You'll regret it latter if you're involved with too many girls

Y/N listens to the conversation between her husband and son and can't help but laughs. Y/N crouches down in front of the two and pats her som's head.

Y/N: oh no... my son seems to inherit something from his father...

Senji tilts his head doesn't understand what his mother means, on the other hand Takao's face redden embarrassed by the remark.

Takao: honey, you don't need to worry, I'll make sure that this bad habit doesn't grow and attached to him... after all why are kids these days engaging in things such as valentine and white day?

Senji : why is it a bad habbit?

Y/N picks up all of the letter Senji holds and read them.

Takao: listen, returning the favor it's fine, but making a girl happy is a huge responsibility!

Y/N chuckles listening to what her husband said to their 8 years old son.

Takao: you know, girl is happy when you're care about them, but they will be sad if they know you cared about other girls as well

Senji: Why?

Takao looks at Y/N hopping to get help, but the wife just shrugs her shoulder. Senji stares at his father waiting for the explanation

Takao: well... they... want to be special...

Senji: can't them all be special?

Takao: N-No... oh dear god please don't let him take after me in this aspect... i-it's not like that...

Takao looks at Y/N and his eyes soften a bit. He caresses Senji's hair while thinking about something.

Takao: you see... special means... there's only one like that and there's no other... it's different... like your mom... she's special for me... and there're bo other women who are special for me...

Takao stares at his wife who was once almost not being part of his life. Senji stares at Takao with no expression. He freed himself from Takao's arms and goes to Y/N's