Ch.7 I wish I Was There

■Takao's POV■

I carry my backpack walking next to Midorima and our classmates. I look around and see as more people came and approach their friends, all brings heavy looking bag.

We're at the station, as today Shutoku's 2nd year students will be going on a trip to Kyoto. I look around and find Y/N with her friends.

Last month, after our last encounter when I walk her home from the bus stop, Y/N no longer avoiding me even though her friend was trying to pull her away, she still greets me by bowing her head a little.

We never talk like the day on our way to her home, but I at least could see her every morning without her being pulled by her friend.

As I stare at her, I feel a presence next to me. I can guess who might it be just by seeing Midorima walks away and talks to my other classmate.

Fuyumi: Kazunari... let us go to Kyoto Movie Village together...

I look at Fuyumi who's staring at me. She should've know that there's not much free time for us during the fieldtrip.

Takao: Fuyumi, you should go with your respective group... I, Midorima and I along with our group already have plan for our free time...

Fuyumi looks angry as I refuses her.

Fuyumi: you'll be spending most of the time with them, why bother spending your free time with them as well... we can go on a date there...

Takao: there are things that I want to d-

Fuyumi: then I'll tag along...

With that she turns around and leave. Day passes and I regretted more about leaving Y/N for Fuyumi. I turn around amd look at Y/N again and our eyes met.

She politely bows at me and I wave my hand at her. After that I approach Midorima and tell my group about Fuyumi.

Midorima: if she's annoying, I'll be leaving you with her...

Takao: yes, yes... now let's get on the train...

When we arrived in Kyoto, we head straighy to Nijou castle. As the tour guide explains about the places, I look around and try to find Y/N.

When I found her, I can't help but smile at the sight of her excited face. She looks happy and enjoying the tour guide's explanations. Y/N likes historical places and enjoy visiting the museum after all.

Its like this trip was made especially for you... haha...

We continue to visit other places before finally going to the hotel. After lunch we have our free times.

Just like what she said this morning, Fuyumi tags along with my group and I feel bad because it seems like everyone is uncomfortable.

Takao: you guys... go on... I'll be resting a bit...

Midorima understands that I want to take Fuyumi away from the group.

Midorima: you should start bringing a good luck charm you know...

Midorima said this as he walks away, I somehow wants to laugh.

Fuyumi: what was that? Is being with me such bad luck?

Fuyumi looks annoyed, even though she's botherin me, making a girl angry is something I'd like to avoid.

Takao: he just sharing his hobby...

As she looks at me Fuyumi suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me to walk with her.

Takao: oi, where are we going?