•°Chapter 1 : Instagram Post°•

"What do you think of this selfie?" Seungmin asked his older brother, Lee Know. Silence filled the room, as Lee Know didn't hear Seungmin's question.

"Hello, Earth to Lee Know"

Lee Know took his headphones out, looking at Seungmin with an annoyed face.

"What do you want this time, Seungmin?" Lee Know asked as he waited for Seungmin to ask his question again. "Oh, i just wanted to ask you about this selfie that i took. What do you think?" Lee Know looked at his brother's selfie and observed it before he gave him his honest opinion.

"It looks okay, I guess" Lee Know responded

Seungmin looked at his brother with a 'really, you've got to be kidding me' face.

"You're no fun..." Seungmin playfully slapped Lee Know's leg as he posted his selfie on instagram

After Seungmin posted his selfie, it got likes and comments within minutes.

He read the comments and blushed slightly, as he knew who the person was that were writing the nicest and sweetest comments.

Lee Know peeked over at Seungmin; who was blushing. "Ooh, Seungmin your blushing~" He said in a teasing voice.

Seungmin realized what Lee Know said and looked at him. "N-no, i'm not" Lee Know quickly snatched Seungmin's phone and looked at the comments and read them.

"Hey! Give me back my phone!" Seungmin demanded with a mad tone as he tried retreating his phone from Lee Know

The only thing that Lee Know did was putting his other hand on Seungmin's face.

"Aha! It's Felix's nice and sweet comments that are making you blush, isn't it?"

Seungmin nodded his head as Lee Know have him back his phone.