•°Chapter 3 : G4M3 B01°•

(title credits to svt)

Seungmin went downstairs to the living room so he can play video games. Lee Know saw his brother go to the living room. "What are you gonna do?" Lee Know asked while he cleaned the kitchen. "I'm going to play Animal Crossing" Seungmin responded while he got the controller then plopped down on the couch.

Lee Know finished cleaning the kitchen and walked over to the living room. "Can i play?" He asked with a small smile on his face, while holding his hand out, hoping Seungmin will lend him the controller.

Seungmin looks at him "You can play after i finish." He responded while he logged onto Animal Crossing. "But your gonna take forever-" Lee Know whined.

"Stop whining or I won't let you play" Lee Know got annoyed by his response. He got his phone and scrolled through Instagram, liking and commenting on posts until he saw Felix's new post. He looked over to Seungmin, seeing that he's really focused on the game. He had a plan on how to steal the controller from Seungmin.

"Seungmin" Lee Know said. "What is it now?" Seungmin responded with an annoyed tone of voice.

"Felix posted one minute ago~" Lee Know responded. Seungmin quickly dropped the controller and grabbed his phone which gave Lee Know a chance to take it. While he got out of Seungmin's game, Seungmin on the other hand, went to Instagram and saw Felix's new post and liked it.

Lee Know got on Overwatch and started playing. Seungmin looked over at the TV and noticed his brother got out of Animal Crossing. "Yah! Why did you get out of the game!?" Seungmin yelled at his brother while he threw a pillow at him.

Lee Know focused on the game than his younger brother. And Lee Know ended up losing the game. "Ha Ha, that's what you get for logging out of MY game" Seungmin said while he stook his tongue out at Lee Know. "I was so close.."