•° Chapter 11 : Part Time Job °•

"Come on hyung, it'll be fun." Seungmin said as he put on a hoodie, and he pulled the strings of his hoodie. Lee Know kept denying his brother's request, but Seungmin kept insisting. "You really think working your part time job as a barista is fun?" There was a moment of silence. Seconds went by until Seungmin's phone rang. He picked it up as he sees a number that he didn't recognized.

"Hyung, should I answer it?" Seungmin sat down on the couch as he waited for Lee Know's response. "Answer it, just to make sure." He nodded his head and answered it. "Hello?" He heard a familiar voice. "Baekhyun, is that you?" Lee Know overheard and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah it is!" Felix wanted me to tell you that he wanted you to come over." Seungmin smiled brightly but he pouted. "I wish I can but I have to go to my part time job, sorry..."

"Oh it's fine then" Baekhyun hung up. Seungmin stood up, heading over to the front door while he put his shoes on. "I'll see you later, hyung. Stay safe!"

[At the Cafe : Seungmin POV]

I walked inside the cafe, not seeing a lot of customers inside. I head towards to my workspace and look around. The manager walked over to me. "Hey Seungmin, could you be the cashier and the barista? Just for today?" I looked confused as to why. "Umm...sure." "Thank you so much, Seungmin, i really appreciate it." After he walked out, i headed to the cashier. I put my apron on and i tied it behind then i put my name tag on.

[ End of POV ]

Olivia Hye walked inside and saw Seungmin, heading towards him. "Hey Seungmin, i didn't expect you to be working here." She smiled and looked around. "Nice place and very aesthetic."

"This job looked fun and i wanted to give it a try. So, do you want to order anything?" Seungmin asked as he fixed his name tag. "I'll just have an iced coffee with less ice, please?" Olivia Hye grabbed her wallet, taking her card out and swiped it. "Alright then, one iced coffee with less ice coming up." He went over to the coffee machine and starting to get a cup, putting a little bit of ice and waits for the coffee.

She went to sit down and waits for her order. Meanwhile, the coffee was done and he poured it into the cup, then he puts the lid on along with a straw. Once he finished he waved to Olivia Hye, signaling her that her coffee was ready. "Thank you." Olivia said as she gave Seungmin a small smile.

[ 5 Minutes later ]

Seungmin the watched the door open and sees Baekhyun walk in along with Felix and Rosé. "I didn't know you got a job here." Rosé said as she fixed her skirt.

"Well it looked fun and i decided, why not."

Seungmin fixed the cashier and smiled. "But how did you know that I was working here?" Felix walked closer to the counter, looking at Seungmin and lifted his chin up. "This was the only place that was hiring~" Seungmin's heart beats faster and felt his cheeks turn red, seeing that Baekhyun and Rosé were looking at them.

Felix quick let go and came back to reality, noticing what he did. Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Anyways, congrats on the new job." He smiled at him. "Is there anything that i can get for you?" All of them shake there heads. "We actually just came to check the place, maybe next time." Rosé grabbed her bag and walked to the door to leave, along with Felix and Baekhyun behind her.

[ Closing Time : Seungmin POV ]

I just couldn't believe that Felix lifted my chin up. Like, the way he lifted my chin up; it felt so romantic. I cleaned up the place, walking outside and locking the door. After that, i walked home.