•°Chapter 9 : Hello Mr. Tutor!°•

It's finally mid-term season! Seungmin was looking forward to it since he was gonna get tutored by Felix. He jolted out of school just as the bell rang, heading outside and sees his hyung. "Where did the others go?" He asked in curiosity. "They got out before you". Lee Know responded as he checked the time. "Stay safe, but if Felix does something bad, just call me." He hugged his brother and patted his head softly. "I will" ^^

"I'll get going, see you later."

Rosé walks out noticing Seungmin, just standing there. "Seungmin, are you waiting for someone?" She asked him. "I'm waiting for Felix, since he's gonna tutor me for mid-terms." Felix and Baekhyun walked out and he waved to Baekhyun as he walked home. "Felix, you didn't tell me that you were gonna tutor Seungmin ~" Rosé teased him and smiled. "Well he's the one who asked me to tutor him so he can make it to the honors study room."

[ In Felix's room ]

"Woah!" Seungmin said in an amazed voice. Felix sat down at his desk as he took out his textbook. "What subject do you wanna start on first?" Felix asked as he looked at Seungmin. "Mm..let's do math first then we'll do the rest." Both of them opened their math textbooks, turning to the right page. "A right triangle has one side of 25 and the other side is 5. Solve for x." Felix read it aloud as he looked at Seungmin.

Seungmin looked back at him and blushed a bit. "Just solve the damn problem." A few minutes went by and Seungmin had finished, handing his textbook to Felix and he revised his work. "Your really off. Are you really dumb?" He was really annoyed. "N-no.." Seungmin said in a quiet voice. "Use your brain, that's why you have one." Felix took his textbook and resolved it under 30 seconds.

He handed him back his textbook while Seungmin looked over it. "Woah, you really are smart, no wonder you pass every test." Felix just had no expression on his face. "Thanks, i guess." Seungmin said as he smiled at him but he looked away.

"Next problem!"

[ After Tutoring ]

"You can go home now, day 1 of tutoring is over" Seungmin packed his belongings. Rosé was I'm the living room, watching TV. "Thanks again, Felix." He went downstairs and walks out the door. "So how'd it go?" Rosé asked his brother and looked at him. "It was good i guess, just only that he really needs to use his brain." She frowned a bit. "Felix, don't say that. He'll get better with your help."