•° Chapter 10 : Heading for the Top 50 °•

Lee Know walked inside the main school building with Seungmin right behind him and both brothers notice a big crowd around a wooden build board. Wonwoo called them both over. "Psst, guys over here."

"What's going on?" Seungmin asked. "The top 50 list for the honors study room is all blank except for the first 3." Miya comes along with Olivia Hye, putting her arm around Olivia's shoulder. "I really thought-." Jaehyun couldn't finish his sentence as he saw them both. "I know what you were gonna say." Miya responded Felix and his little gang walked in and fangirls/fanboys start screaming.
He stands right next to Seungmin and he notices. Seungmin quickly turned to Felix and waved at him. "Hey Felix" ^^
Felix just ignored him and Seungmin frowned a bit. "I doubt that I will even make it on the list. I'm not really that kind of a nerd that evens study." Olivia Hye said as she fixed her hair.

"Well you never know if you give it your best." Wonwoo said. "You guys don't even use y'all's brain, so stop thinking you'll even make it on the list." Lee Know rolled his eyes and turned to Felix. "Shut up Felix." Lee Know said in an annoyed voice. "Well i'm just saying the truth, plus the teachers already know that I will make it on the top 3." The principal walked by just as the bell rung and told everyone to head back to class.

[Seungmin POV]

I was really starting to get nervous while looking at the list. Will I ever make it or will I fail. Mid terms are next week and this is my final week of being tutored by Felix.

[End of POV]