•° Chapter 12 : Invited to a Party!°•

Lee Know opened the door, walking to the mail box and grabbed an envelope. Once he closed the mailbox, he went back inside, still curious who might have left a letter. "I wonder who's it for, I mean we rarely get any letters." He said quietly to himself. Seungmin walked downstairs and sees his brother holding an envelope. "You got a letter?" He asked as he saw the envelope had nothing written on it.

"Yeah dummy. That's really strange, how come it doesn't have our address written on there?" Both of them looked at each other in confusion.

"Let's just open it to see who's it for." Lee Know opened the envelope and sees an invitation with Seungmin's name on it. "Well this is for you." He hands it to him, trying to figure out who sent it. "Felix's having a birthday party and I got invited!"

He got super excited as he jumped happily. Lee Know smirked at him and pats Seungmin's head. The smaller male looked at him. "Why are you smirking at me?" Lee Know raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Maybe you'll have your first kiss or even better, you'll have your virginity taken by Felix~~" Seungmin widened his eyes and hit his brother's shoulder playfully, trying not to hurt him. "Now why would you say that?" The older male looked at him. "I'm just saying, don't take it serious. We never know."

"The party is tonight but i don't have a present to give him.." He bit his inner cheek as he thinks of something. "What if he doesn't even like presents?"

"I'll just not take anything." Both of them agreed

[At the Party]

Seungmin arrived at Felix's and Rosé's house along with his friends. Nervous at first, but his friends comforted him by telling him that everything is gonna be alright. Rosé opened the door and let them inside. "Felix is in the kitchen if you need him." She said with a small smile as she closes the door.

"Wow, their house is so big!" Miya said with Olivia Hye behind her. "I heard that their parents own a big financial company." Jaehyun walked inside, pushing the others inside. All of them walked to the living room, seeing a lot of people ; mostly from school.

Wonwoo went over to Seungmin, seeing that he was standing all alone. "What's wrong?" He looked at him then at Felix. "Maybe you should go talk to Felix." Seungmin smiled as he looked at the other male. "Yeah maybe I should."

As soon as he was about to go talk to him, instead Felix walked over to them. The smaller male stopped in his tracks. "Didn't think you would actually come." He soon left and walked over to the others. "Sorry that i didn't get you a present.." Seungmin said as the brown haired boy moved closer to him.

"It's fine, i mean you didn't have to get me anything special."

The brown haired boy grabbed Seungmin's hand, taking him outside to the front yard. "Lay down." He told him as he lays down a fluffy blanket, patting the blanket so the other male can lay down. "What's all this?" The other blushed as he asked, smiling as he lays down.

"I just want to star gaze with you."

Olivia Hye looked out the window, noticing the two boys together. "Guys, I think you should see this." Miya, Jaehyun and Wonwoo walked over to her, all looking confused. All of them looked out the window as well. "Aww, their both star gazing together~"

[ Seungmin POV ]

I was really confused as to why Felix was doing something nice to me plus the fact the I'm star gazing with him makes me so happy! This is a moment that I never wanted to end. 

[ End of POV ]

Rosé walked towards the others and noticed them looking out the window. "What's going on?" Miya turned to Rosé and told her everything. "But why is Felix acting like this all of a sudden?" Jaehyun got his phone out secretly and ended up taking a picture of them then he sends it to Lee Know.

[ Lee Know POV ]

Once I sat down on the couch, holding my soda can in one hand and my phone in the other, I heard my phone go off. I turned my phone on, seeing that i got a message from Jaehyun and i clicked on the picture. Suddenly, i zoomed in, seeing Felix and Seungmin holding hands. "Aww, this is so cute. I hope that my brother confessed to him before it's too late."

[ End of POV ]

"So umm...Felix i have something to tell yo-" His sentence got cut off when Rosé came outside, signaling both of them to come inside since it was time for cake. Both of them got up and Felix let go of the smaller male's hand as they walked back inside.