•°Chapter 4 : Confession°•

[ At School : 3rd period before lunch ]

Seungmin was finishing taking his notes before he packed his materials up and getting ready to go to meet up with his friends at the cafeteria. He quickly went to his locker to drop off some things. As soon as he was about to close his locker, he heard a small knock on his locker. Seungmin closed his locker; thinking it was Felix but it turned out to be Lee Know.

"Shit..you scared the crap out of me. I thought it was Felix." Seungmin said. "Well sorry, but are you ready for lunch?" Lee Know asked. "Yeah, i'm just waiting for my friends"

Seungmin saw his friends walking down the hallway and him and Lee Know went up to them, following them to the cafeteria.

[ At the Cafeteria ]

"I'll go find us a table, you guys can go ahead and get your lunch" Lee Know said as he went to go to find them a table. Miya, Jaehyun, Wonwoo and Seungmin waited in line to get their lunch. "So how was third period?" Wonwoo asked all of them.

"It was boring as always"

"Okay i guess"

"It was good" ^^

After all of them got their lunch. Lee Know waves his hand so they can go sit down. Seungmin looked at his brother "Lee Know are you gonna get your lunch?" He asked as he ate his lunch. Jaehyun heard fangirls/fanboys screaming from outside of the cafeteria. "Well you know who's coming down the corner"

"The popular kids are here!"

Felix, Rosé and Baekhyun walk inside the cafeteria, making their way to the lunch line. "These fangirls/fanboys are getting fucking annoying, just whenever they see the popular kids" Miya said. Seungmin stopped eating his lunch and just stared at Felix. Since Lee Know was sitting down next to him, he quickly noticed who Seungmin was looking at.

"I have a sense that their going to sit down at the table right across from us" Wonwoo stated. All of them continued eating there lunch and Seungmin kept staring at Felix. When the popular kids went to go sit down, Wonwoo predicted correctly. They were sitting at the table right across from them.

Seungmin came back to reality once Lee Know tapped his shoulder. "I saw you staring at Felix ~" Lee Know kept teasing Seungmin. "It's just that he's so good looking. His brown eyes and his soft hair"

"Wow Seungmin, your really good at describing Felix" Jaehyun said as he saw a girl walk up to their table. "Oh no..Jihyo's coming over here. She probably saw Seungmin staring at Felix the whole time" Wonwoo mumbled under his breath so Jihyo wouldn't hear him.

Jihyo went up to Seungmin "Oh hey Seungmin, what do you think your doing? Felix is mine, so back off of else" She went back to her table. Lee Know got upset "Ugh I hate her"

"I have an idea, Seungmin can go talk to Felix face to face" Lee Know said to Seungmin while looking at him with a smirk. "H-hyung, i'm not sure if i can do it..."

"C'mon Seungmin, have some confidence "

"Yeah, so it before it's too late"

"Fine then, i'll do it" Seungmin said as he got out of his seat, walking over to Felix's table. He tapped Felix's shoulder to get his attention. He didn't notice Jihyo sitting next to Felix. And as he was about to speak, the bell began to ring. Felix got up with the others and all of them left the cafeteria.

Seungmin walked back to the table as he sighed. "I was so close to tell him"

"It's okay, you have the rest of the day to tell him" Jaehyun said. All of them grabbed their belongings and threw away their trash as they walked out the cafeteria, heading to their next class. "See you guys after school!" Seungmin said as he said his goodbyes to his friends.