•°Chapter 6 : A proper apology?°•

The next morning, Seungmin woke up feeling like crap. He didn't feel like going to school. He just stayed in bed, waiting if his brother will come to his room to check up on him. After five min passed, he heard a knock on his door and got up to open it, it was Lee Know.

"You coming to school?" Lee Know asked. "I don't know, i just feel like crap today" Seungmin responded. "But are you sure, final exams are coming up and you have to be prepared" Lee Know asked as he was about to leave.

"Fine then, i'll go get ready"

"Hurry it up, we're gonna be late" Lee Know said as he waited outside the door.

[ At School ]

Jaehyun put his hand on Seungmin's shoulder and gently patted it. The popular kids walk in, then Baekhyun walked towards Seungmin. "Hey Seungmin, sorry about what Jihyo did yesterday." Seungmin sighed as he closed his locker. "It's okay, i guess."

Baekhyun left to go with the others. "Here comes Wonwoo and Miya" Jaehyun said with a smile. Lee Know glared at Felix. "We'll confront him and Jihyo after school."

[ After School : At the front entrance ]

Felix and Jihyo were waiting for Seungmin and his friends, along with his brother. After five minutes, they came out. Miya was grabbing Seungmin's shoulder and walks towards Jihyo. "Jihyo! Go fucking apologize to Seungmin!" Miya shouted as she waited for her to apologise to Seungmin. "No!" She said as she crossed her arms, talking with an attitude. "I'm gonna rip your neck in two if you don't apologize!" Miya threatened Jihyo while Felix was just watching the whole scene.

Lee Know, Wonwoo, and Jaehyun walked up to Felix. "Why did you hurt my brother's feelings yesterday?" Lee Know asked and Felix responded "What are you talking about?." "You literally told him that you didn't know who he was" Wonwoo stated as he fixes his glasses.

"Oh, I remember who he is now. He's that loser that posted that selca on Instagram the other day." Felix said as he laughed a bit. Five minutes passed and Jihyo finally apologized and Felix just left along with Jihyo. "Well at least Jihyo apologized" Miya patted Seungmin's head. "Felix just left" Jaehyun said. "That jerk!" Lee Know shouted.

"Guys it's fine" Seungmin said. "Mid-terms are coming up and we all have to prepare if we want to do well and to also get into the honor's study room"