•°Chapter 2 : Chocolate Pocky °•

The next day, Seungmin called his best friends over; Jaehyun, Wonwoo and Miya.

All of them went upstairs to Seungmin's room while Wonwoo brought a bag of snacks that he brought at the convenient store nearby.

Jaehyun and Wonwoo say on the floor while Seungmin sat on his bed.

"Here, I got us some snacks" Wonwoo stated as he dumped the snacks out of the bag

Seungmin quickly grabbed the snack that caught his eye; a box of chocolate pocky.

"So why didn't you invite Miya over?" Jaehyun asked with his mouth full of chips.

"Well, she said she's kinda busy" Seungmin responded while he was opening the box of pocky.

"Wonwoo, how'd you know i liked chocolate pocky?"

"I always see you eating it, and might as well buy it for you " Wonwoo said

"But guess who else likes chocolate pocky?"

"Who?" Jaehyun and Wonwoo asked in unison

"Felix" ^^ Seungmin said as he blushed visibly

Both Jaehyun and Wonwoo noticed Seungmin blushing

Seungmin ate some of the pocky and looked at both of his friends. "What? Is there something on my face?" He asked.

"Aww, your blushing" Wonwoo said as he took a bite of his poptart.

Seungmin continued eating his pocky and ignored what Jaehyun said even though it was true.

"Isn't Felix like the popular guy at school along with his older sister, Rosé?" Wonwoo asked.

"Well duh" Jaehyun responded.

They heard a knock on Seungmin's door and Jaehyun's got up to open the door. Jaehyun opened the door and sees Miya.

"Hey Miya" Jaehyun said. Miya walked inside Seungmin's room and smiled.

"I thought you said you were busy" Seungmin said

"Well i thought i was gonna be SUPER busy, but i did all my errands. It wasn't that much" Miya responded while she got a chocolate bar and opened the wrapper.

"So what'd i miss?" Miya asked.

"Seungmin likes the popular guy at school" Jaehyun responded.

"There's actually two popular guys at school; Baekhyun and Felix" Miya stated as she took a bite of her chocolate bar

"Well Seungmin likes Felix" Wonwoo said while he took another bite of his poptart.

Miya quickly looked at Seungmin and smiled. "Aww, our little Seungmin has a crush on Felix~"

Seungmin smiled and blushed visibly. "Does your brother already know?" Jaehyun asked. "Yeah, he found out yesterday" Seungmin responded.

All of them chatted while eating snacks for the next two hours.

Wonwoo was scrolling through instagram and comes across a familiar post. "Seungmin, Felix posted 10 seconds ago and it already has 481 likes. And he's holding a box of chocolate pocky" Wonwoo says as he shows the picture to Seungmin.

Seungmin smiles. "He looks so handsome..~"

All of them looked at Seungmin in awe.

"Well at least you have something in common with him"