Birthday surprise for me and Roger

Dear Diary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...and of course to Roger! I genuinely had the best birthday ever. From Mama Brianna, I got a new scrapbook, which I've been hinting about since I made one for Brian, and a bunch of photos I can stick in it. I can't wait to get started on it. I got chocolates from Aunty Melina and the cats and Grandma Deaky got me a small radio for my bedroom. That wasn't even the best part of the day. Brian, Freddie and John hinted that they had a birthday surprise for me and Roger. They picked me up at around 11 this morning and said we were all going out for the day. We ended up going to the beach which was the best surprise ever. We had so much fun. Thank god the weather was nice for us. We found a mini arcade and Brian won a teddy for me on the claw machine. Shhh, don't tell Brian but I named the bear after him. At the end of the day we all watched the sunset and I cuddled up next to Brian. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Before I went back into the house Brian gave me a small gift box. I waited until I got inside, then I opened it. In the box was a necklace with two cats on it. On the back of one of them there was a letter 'K' and on the back of the other was a 'J'... Kermit and Jenna. I love it so much, Brian is so sweet.

P.S Only a few more days until I go on holiday