It's My Birthday (And Roger's)

Dear Diary

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!! I also found out that it's Roger's as well so I guess we now have a joint birthday. My birthday was actually the best one I 've had in a few years. Although I woke up with Kermit virtually lying above my head, my day did get better. How did he even- ? You know what, I won't question it. Mama Brianna decided to make me pancakes, this morning, which tasted so good. After that, I opened my presents. From Grandma Deaky I got £40 and some new bows (I get that every year, without fail) I got some chocolates and new make-up from Mama Brianna and a surprisingly cute yellow dress from Aunty Melina. Of course Grandma Deaky had to make me a cake, that's another thing I get every year. Also guess who came down for the day....Rogeretta! I've missed her so much. She gave me some new pink shoes which go so well with my new dress. In the afternoon, Brian came down with Roger, Freddie and John. It was lovely to see Roger on his birthday. Roger, Freddie and John bought me a present between them. It was a bottle of Champagne. My favourite. Brian gifted me a necklace that has my name carved into a gold heart. It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. I'm going to wear it everyday. I had such a wonderful day and it was nice seeing everybody again.

P.S Did I get drunk on champagne? That's a secret I'll never tell. 

*Happy Birthday Roger. My birthday wish to Roger (on Instagram) got featured on the Taylored of London page which has made me so happy. I was in the middle of writing this chapter and the notification came through. I literally screamed and sobbed for a good hour*