The New Cat

Dear Diary

Brian saw that embarrassing picture of me dressed as a bunny...Great! (not). He did say I looked cute but I couldn't tell if he was joking. Anyway, a lot has happened within the past few weeks. Aunty  Melina got a new cat. I think it's fair to say that her new cat hates me. Aunty Melina said that I could name the cat so I decided to call it Cup Cake. I got yelled at because apparently the cat is a boy so I changed it to Brian. Then I was told that's a stupid name so it's now called  Kermit. Why ask me to name a cat if you're then gonna disagree with everything I suggest. Mama Brianna has now made 'Cat Rules' which I think is stupid- 1. Don't pet the cats whilst they're eating 2. Don't let them into Rogerina's room 3. No cats allowed on the table 4. Don't give the cats anything other than their own food  5. Don't put bows on the cats. Oops ...there was this one time when I tied one of my bows on Kermit and Melina yelled 'Cat Abuse' at me. Kermit got annoyed and scratched me on the arm. Kermit is not getting away with this!
Ps. I'm gonna get revenge on Cup Cake......Brian ...oh wait, it's called Kermit. Well, whatever this stupid cat is called. THIS CAT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!