Halloween Plans Gone Wrong

Dear Diary
Well this year's Halloween was eventful. I don't know which was worse, last year's or this year's. At least this time I wasn't forced to dress in a bunny costume and hand out sweets to people I don't even like (unlike last year). Let me explain what happened. Brian invited me to the Halloween gig he had planned, which was a few hours away. We set off at about 5:00pm and about half an hour later the van decided to break down. UGHHHHHHHH! SO ANNOYING! Unfortunately the band and I were stranded at the side of a dark road for a very long time. We made Freddie and Roger go and look for a telephone box, which was funny because they had no idea where they were going. Yes, it was raining and freezing cold which didn't help. At least me, Brian and Deaky were able to sit in the back of the van. Of course Roger and Freddie managed to get slightly lost. It was literally one straight road so god knows what went wrong there. The gig was sadly rescheduled so when we were finally rescued, we were taken back to Roger's house and we decided to watch a few horror movies. At least we were able to do something fun before the end of the night.
P.S Brian walked me home. He's so cute

*Sorry it's been such a while since I last wrote a chapter. I've been so distracted with other things which delayed me uploading this when I was supposed to. I'm back on track now so I'll definitely be writing more soon*