Now onto...

I know this is a lot of information before even starting the music videos, but this is all necessary information to know before you get into the videos.

Without all this info you're kind of just going in blind and the videos are very confusing.

That being said, I still didn't explain everything in as much detail as I researched to formulate my own definitive Loonaverse theory. There are also more information dumps I'll be making as we progress through the videos, but they pertain more to specific subunits or members so I didn't include them in the "Basics."

Now that we've got the basics down, time to FINALLY delve into the actual Loonaverse. Starting with....

(side note: the loonaverse does not have a definitive chronological timeline; i've done my best to create my own timeline which i will share later, but for the sake of presenting it all, i go in debut order, loosely

(side note: the loonaverse does not have a definitive chronological timeline; i've done my best to create my own timeline which i will share later, but for the sake of presenting it all, i go in debut order, loosely. meaning that for the most part i go member by member, but certain subunit songs i place before, after, or in between certain member debuts because it makes it easier to understand.)