Love & Live - ⅓

Love and Live is the culmination of ⅓. It takes place for the most part at the school where ⅓ attends. Vivi, the android, feels disconnected from the other girls because of her condition. However Heejin notices and helps include her in the group. While this is a story about Vivi’s identity and love, it also reveals more about the Loonaverse. Like.. why is she an android in the first place? But let’s cover Love and Live first.

- In the music video, we see examples of Vivi’s superhuman abilities; she can run extremely fast and not get tired, is really good at sports, etc

- In the music video, we see examples of Vivi’s superhuman abilities; she can run extremely fast and not get tired, is really good at sports, etc. This is obviously because she’s an android and the other girls are impressed, but she doesn’t think it’s so impressive. She resents this talent she has because it makes her different.

- Vivi is from Eden, and is now an android on Earth. However when Heejin sees her charging her battery pack, she imparts knowledge that will help her break out of her own personal loop and become a full human again. She does this by running until her battery pack runs out, and we see her stop running and stop for breath when her battery dies.

- I believe that Vivi was never fully an android in this video, and that originally, she needed the battery pack when she was brought to Earth to survive

- I believe that Vivi was never fully an android in this video, and that originally, she needed the battery pack when she was brought to Earth to survive. But once she found her ⅓ girls, she had a reason to live, and no longer needed the battery pack to sustain her; she found love and she became fully human, not just a robot. Her own insecurities were holding her back, telling her that she was different from the other girls and telling her that she needed it. When she runs to the point of exhaustion, her battery dies, but she doesn’t. This proves that she no longer needs the battery pack, and her love for the ⅓ girls has made her human.