OEC's origins

-Remember from earlier that Heejin created the OEC plane (let’s call it Middle Earth) in order to bridge the gap between Earth and Eden. She places her primary color girls Hyunjin, Kim Lip, and Jinsoul here. As they are primary colors, created by Heejin herself, they’ve retained some mystical powers of their own, and they have full knowledge of the Loonaverse.

- However, as we know, Hyunjin wants to come to Earth. She misses her bestie Heejin and doesn’t see any reason why she can’t leave Middle Earth. However, if she had an Odd Eye, why doesn’t she use her teleportation powers? Well, she doesn’t just want to visit- she wants to live on Earth; it’s her destiny. So, employing the help of Go Won, she is able to become a mortal and go down to Earth. But to do this, she has to leave her Odd Eye.

- Hyunjin wasn’t aware of what would happen when she left OEC. She left her subunit, leaving the entire plane and all the other girls living there in chaos. Their moon is destroyed and the girls lose their connection to the Loonaverse and their Odd Eyes. Middle Earth, just like in Heejin Vivid music video which showed the incomplete world as black and white, has lost all of its color. The girls are lost.

(WE GOT JINSOUL, VIVI, HYUNJIN AND KIM LIP LOVE4EVA ABSCSJJDVDNWJS)