Kiss Later MV - Yeojin

Yeojin does not want to reach her full potential and join the ⅓ girls. She is content in her ignorance and likes her life how it is. This reflects her overall childlike nature.

- This theme of refusing to grow up follows through Yeojin’s story as in her music video she is presented with multiple suitors, all of whom she tries to reject. She doesn’t want to make the transition out of childhood which is symbolized here. (i mean she is literally 14 in this video, i don’t blame her)

- To show her the truth, someone comes to convince her to accept her true self

- To show her the truth, someone comes to convince her to accept her true self. This someone materializes in Yeojin’s music video as the frog prince. Her form of ‘enlightenment’ in this scenario is kissing the frog prince.

- She is almost tempted to kiss him, but ultimately refuses. Because she refuses to let go of her childhood and accept her full self, she runs away and gets ‘lost’ in the forest. This is because she herself has ‘lost’ her true self by denying and running away from it. She isn’t able to accept her shadow self and falls into delusion.

- But who’s the frog prince?
- It’s believed to be Choerry. This is because of the purple suit he wears. In addition there are multiple scenes of the prince hanging upside down, which is an angle Choerry is often shot in. Her animal is also a fruit bat, which hang upside down.

- The music video itself is probably some sort of fever dream Yeojin has while lost in the forest, recounting what happened to lead her into the forest but in fantastical or odd ways

- The music video itself is probably some sort of fever dream Yeojin has while lost in the forest, recounting what happened to lead her into the forest but in fantastical or odd ways. (Perhaps, as she refuses her shadow self, she falls into lunacy.)